Good looking peoole NEVER achieve greatness

Angel

Angel

Banned
It's something I've observed. There are a few exceptions, Ronaldo being the main one I can think of.

To really achieve greatness, you have to struggle. You have to be at rock bottom to understand that you will be nothing in this world unless you reach the top. An interesting little side story from DC comics...Zoom has a theory that a hero can only be a superhero if he experiences trauma in his life, so he goes back in time and kills Flash's mother. It works.

Good looking people...they don't know the struggle of day to day life. They don't know the pains going through the heads of an average normie. Don't get me wrong, of course on average a good looking person experiences a FAR greater quality of life than the average looking person...but greatness...greatness is something reserved for a select few mental elite. Someone who has a weathered and scarred mind and fortified it with steel and iron and allowed that strength to run through his veins.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 616, Ghostcel and 11 others
@disillusioned what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
even my mom thinks I'm ugly. JFL. And u think I'll achieve greatness

The trauma from being ugly makes me want to gymmaxx though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, toolateforme, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
It's something I've observed. There are a few exceptions, Ronaldo being the main one I can think of.

To really achieve greatness, you have to struggle. You have to be at rock bottom to understand that you will be nothing in this world unless you reach the top. An interesting little side story from DC comics...Zoom has a theory that a hero can only be a superhero if he experiences trauma in his life, so he goes back in time and kills Flash's mother. It works.

Good looking people...they don't know the struggle of day to day life. They don't know the pains going through the heads of an average normie. Don't get me wrong, of course on average a good looking person experiences a FAR greater quality of life than the average looking person...but greatness...greatness is something reserved for a select few mental elite. Someone who has a weathered and scarred mind and fortified it with steel and iron and allowed that strength to run through his veins.
Define greatness

• +1
Reactions: Hector, toolateforme, BigBoy and 3 others
Ugly people need to be good at things to be recognised, I'm sure there's a few irl Batmans and Iron Mans but we focus on how Chad-y they are rather than the work they do

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pendejo
You haven't defined greatness though

cope overdose

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Limerencel
@disillusioned what do you think?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, toolateforme, BigBoy and 1 other person
why would they give shit in first place

Rd only title cope u nigger

I find it hard to be believe someone will prettyboy mog Chico in the future tbh

Gigacope studies tend to show your looks alone can let you get away with a lot of bullshit

They dont put so much effort into achievements, because they have enought validation to IRL

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Top of respective field. Extreme wealth/power. Notable achievements that will remain signification in history.
COPE,most successful people are actually better looking on average than poor people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Very true, most really good looking people don't do anything important.
Even Ronaldo isn't that good looking, and he looksmaxxed a lot.

Very true, most really good looking people don't do anything important.
Even Ronaldo isn't that good looking, and he looksmaxxed a lot.
Ronaldo is good looking.people here have unrealistic standards when it comes to looks 7 PSLs are extremely rare.

Ronaldo is good looking.people here have unrealistic standards when it comes to looks 7 PSLs are extremely rare.
I know but he still looksmaxxed a lot.
Overall he's very blackpilled.

• +1
“Greatness” is cope. I’d take being a Chad working a regular 9-5 than be a billionaire subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, toolateforme and DidntRead
“Greatness” is cope. I’d take being a Chad working a regular 9-5 than be a billionaire subhuman.
same but thats not the point you subhuman piece of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy and MiroslavBulldosex
same but thats not the point you subhuman piece of shit
you are coping too hard.On average good looking people are more successful than ugly people.
This is bullshit ugly people claim. The truth is, good looks, intelligence, and kindness all tend to go together, thanks to assortive mating. A beautiful woman is more likely to attract an intelligent man, so they have good-looking, smart people, leaving the ugly woman to settle for a stupid man, and have dumb, ugly children. A kind man is more likely to woo the beautiful woman, and produce kind, pretty children, leaving the cruel man to settle for the plain woman, making children ugly on the inside and outside.

People value intelligence and kindness very highly in mates, and beauty is the most obvious evidence that a person will have the other good traits they want, on top if it being appealing in and of itself.

you are coping too hard.On average good looking people are more successful than ugly people.
This is bullshit ugly people claim. The truth is, good looks, intelligence, and kindness all tend to go together, thanks to assortive mating. A beautiful woman is more likely to attract an intelligent man, so they have good-looking, smart people, leaving the ugly woman to settle for a stupid man, and have dumb, ugly children. A kind man is more likely to woo the beautiful woman, and produce kind, pretty children, leaving the cruel man to settle for the plain woman, making children ugly on the inside and outside.

People value intelligence and kindness very highly in mates, and beauty is the most obvious evidence that a person will have the other good traits they want, on top if it being appealing in and of itself.
who said anything about ugly people lol at ur sea level iq u stupid nigger

who said anything about ugly people lol at ur sea level iq u stupid nigger
you said good looking people never achieve greatness which obviously false.but keep coping though.

you said good looking people never achieve greatness which obviously false.but keep coping though.
give me a few examples was einstein a chad? was tesla a slayer? was gandhi a gandy?

give me a few examples was einstein a chad? was tesla a slayer? was gandhi a gandy?
again using individuals rather than talking about groups as whole.Go look at a really rich neighborhood and then a poor one.you'll find that rich neighborhoods on average are better looking.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
again using individuals rather than talking about groups as whole.Go look at a really rich neighborhood and then a poor one.you'll find that rich neighborhoods on average are better looking.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Angel
Cope good looking people won the genetic lottery, which is unironcially all you need

botox/fillers maxxed he did
though which PSL would u give to him ?

the most richest guys are fairly below average ngl

zuckerberg here would have been a 3 psl at best
we are talking about averages here no point in discussing I know a rich guy who is ugly.
keep posting these useless studies nigger won't change reality
Just think about it rationally we are attracted to people because of their beauty .if someone is rich and intelligent he is more likely to mate with someone who is beautiful than someone who is ugly as fuck.like I said qualities tend to go together its not always the case but most of the time its true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Generally true. A lot of exceptions in Sports though due to body halo, Tom Brady, Brent Farve, Mohammand Ali, etc... A lot of exceptions in Entertainment and Politics because success in those areas is dependent on looks.

The only exception I can think of outside of sports/entertainment/politics are Steve Jobs, Evan Spiegal, Trump, Romney.

What if the good looking person grew up poor?

Elon Musk is not a Chad, though he's at the apex of his field, so theory confirmed by a single correlation lol.

• +1
Elon Musk is not a Chad, though he's at the apex of his field, so theory confirmed by a single correlation lol.
I thought you were leaving this site? :feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Angel and BigBoy
I will ascend to super saiyan levels from psl 4

Achieving greatness is random. Most people aren't good-looking. ---> Greatness is mostly achieved by people that are not good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Having life and validation just by myself (being chad or famous) is greatness,
Ellon musk shit is not greatness IMHO

Having life and validation just by myself (being chad or famous) is greatness,
Ellon musk shit is not greatness IMHO
Incels are so self absorbed they only think about their self. If all the great men from history were like this we would still have been in the stone age

Yeah just take a look at the top tier billionaires on Forbes. Most of them look subhuman. However most random people would rather get crazy over a gl guy like Brad Pitt than give a fuck about these elite people who achieved “greatness”. In fact with what they’ve achieved they’re making platforms for gl people to get more validation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Angel
Incels are so self absorbed they only think about their self. If all the great men from history were like this we would still have been in the stone age
Idk I prefer world just ends tbh

• +1