Good looking people are nicer or not?

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
I have a theory that good looking people tend to be nice because they never went through the bad sides of socializing, so they tend to be nice to everyone
On the other hand it's kind of "common sense" that good looking people have trash attitudes... Which one do you think it's true?:cop:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, 5'7 zoomer, Autismcel and 8 others
From my experience yea for both females & males

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, 5'7 zoomer, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Yeah the Chads I've interacted with tend to be nicer then normies. It's mainly normies and narcy HTNs/HTBs who attack incels.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, 5'7 zoomer, \/orman and 8 others
Typically good looking people have good personalities and bad looking people have bad personalities.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, fxckz, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Depends tbh, Barrett is super narcy bc he was good looking his whole life, Gandy is the opposite bc he was bullied at a young age

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
I used to be good friends with a chadlite from the ages of 8 to 14, and despite him being bluepilled he genuinely was nice and genuinely did try and give advice, he was a football (uk) chad and wouldn’t talk shit about me in front of girls, we had a mutual friend, that friend was my best friend since age 5 till like 14, but the best friend would completely change around this chadlite and acted like a cunt towards me, in hindsight ik the best friend was fake af but what’s done is done, I haven’t had any friends in over 5 years now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
Yea it’s a Chad trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Entschuldigung
I used to be good friends with a chadlite from the ages of 8 to 14, and despite him being bluepilled he genuinely was nice and genuinely did try and give advice, he was a football (uk) chad and wouldn’t talk shit about me in front of girls, we had a mutual friend, that friend was my best friend since age 5 till like 14, but the best friend would completely change around this chadlite and acted like a cunt towards me, in hindsight ik the best friend was fake af but what’s done is done, I haven’t had any friends in over 5 years now
Bro that's crazy
I know guys that are exactly like this, a gl nice guy and a mid guy that chances completely around him. LoL
Maybe they feel mogged or want to impress?
Who knows

That’s because normies feel the need to compensate and belittle their “competition.” Chads know they have no competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, \/orman, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Yeah I've actually never met a rude chad or stacy. This fat whore self harmed herself and blamed it on me when I was 12.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
No they are all dickheads.

All are against bojack !

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
i mean it depends, if the chads were subhuman growing up and were treated like shit, then yea they'll probably act like the average .org user but 99% of the time chads and stacies are nicer simply because of good childhood