good looking = seen as moral

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Looks = personality I guess.

When it comes, to assessing how moral a person is in behavior, and internally inate.
This study found, that neuroligical reactions; makes that attractiveness of the person influence how moral we percieve them to be. when doing something, and innate internally.

Not really looksmaxxing advice. But a blackpill, and motivation to wanna look better.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, germanlooks, Deleted member 14984 and 2 others
Women be like: nothing to see here :Comfy:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 11 29 um 020501

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TeddyF, mmm and 11 others
reminds me of that pedo- Chad online dating experiment. "we all make mistakes"
or the neo-nazi guy with the swastika tattoo getting spammed by girls with BLM in their profiles. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, mmm, teracoper and 10 others
or the neo-nazi guy with the swastika tattoo getting spammed by girls with BLM in their profiles. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest
link?

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
these epic blackpill online dating experiments, are great.

I recal the first blackpill dating experiment ever, on bodybuiding forum, 100 years age. It was around the blackpill beleive, that online women have unlimited SMV. The did an experiment with a woman with an actual pignose.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Link

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
women won't let politicope or moralfaggotery; get between them and Chads D.

Looks = personality I guess.

When it comes, to assessing how moral a person is in behavior, and internally inate.
This study found, that neuroligical reactions; makes that attractiveness of the person influence how moral we percieve them to be. when doing something, and innate internally.

Not really looksmaxxing advice. But a blackpill, and motivation to wanna look better.

Bookmarked

Bookmarked
it's kinda known blackpill already. But in this study they could also see brain activity related cause, of why people ee attractive people as more moral for no reason (other than looks)

• Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
only 35 years for you to discover this obvious redpill, jeez took you long enough

it's kinda known blackpill already. But in this study they could also see brain activity related cause, of why people ee attractive people as more moral for no reason (other than looks)
Insane blackpill, keep them coming, I'm honestly glad most people aren't blackpilled, the knowledge would hurt too many people.

Halo effect, come on nigga, this is basic stuff.

Behavior and appearance are obviously linked you'd have to be retarded to not notice any trends

Behavior and appearance are obviously linked you'd have to be retarded to not notice any trends
Lets Tell it to the 90% of people that deny this