Good looking & socially awkward, is that even possible

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
Is it possible for a good looking man (high tier normie and above) to be socially awkward? If so, do they have it just as hard as ugly people in terms of girls expecting them to be charming, confident, alpha male and above all not awkward?

its possible for late bloomers and looksmaxed incels. And no, personality is cope.

• +1
Reactions: spark, chaddyboi66, never_lucky and 6 others
yes it is possible

definitely possible! Seen it tonnes of times.
Not really sure how it happens. Maybe to do with childhood stuff or being late bloomers or some something. I think some mental disorders don't really discriminate and you can have really bad social anxiety or adhd or whatever (something that makes you not NT and socially anxious etc) in spite of good looks

In terms of results with girls, obviously good looks trump all and you can still slay if you are handsome as hell and weird/socially awkward.

But it will hinder you more in a cold approach situation. Very good looking guy who is super weird talking too a stranger may lose out to a fairly good looking guy with charisma (game/whatever) who is also hitting on her

But the weird handsome guy will tend to do well with any girls he happens to have in his social circle . Probably more an outcast crowd who see his weirdness as 'cute' (due to handsome halo but you'd need to be known to her). Classic example is the good looking weird guy who's socially anxious and depressed who plays guitar and is ALWAYS banging the super hot teenage emo type girls who he sort of knows or whatever - i saw that a tonne growing up lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, chaddyboi66, one job away and 1 other person
Yes it is possible,but very rare,

My brother is the best lookin person I've seen irl gets mired everytime he leaves the basement

However he doesn't leave the basement and when he does is a complete Aspie and talks about Jordan Peterson and 'the divine masculinity"

Girls just pretend he's interesting because they wanna fuck him.

And on the other hand I have a gymcel brother with missing teeth who slays because of how NT he is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, chaddyboi66, Patient A and 9 others
yes i have a friend who is that but girls say his looks makes up for that

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Patient A
definitely possible! Seen it tonnes of times.
Not really sure how it happens. Maybe to do with childhood stuff or being late bloomers or some something. I think some mental disorders don't really discriminate and you can have really bad social anxiety or adhd or whatever (something that makes you not NT and socially anxious etc) in spite of good looks

In terms of results with girls, obviously good looks trump all and you can still slay if you are handsome as hell and weird/socially awkward.

But it will hinder you more in a cold approach situation. Very good looking guy who is super weird talking too a stranger may lose out to a fairly good looking guy with charisma (game/whatever) who is also hitting on her

But the weird handsome guy will tend to do well with any girls he happens to have in his social circle . Probably more an outcast crowd who see his weirdness as 'cute' (due to handsome halo but you'd need to be known to her). Classic example is the good looking weird guy who's socially anxious and depressed who plays guitar and is ALWAYS banging the super hot teenage emo type girls who he sort of knows or whatever - i saw that a tonne growing up lol
Check these links out everyone!

Depends on what u mean and why that is.

Personality is everything, looks are cope

They can be chad and non NT and they have it easier with girls than if they are uglier. For most women being non NT is a mental handicap.

• +1
Reactions: Laylow225
A Chadlite can screw up a possible hookup with a hot girl if he is too much of a bumbling idiot socially. Especially if it happens at a place like a club that has other chadlite possibilities for her.

A Chadlite can screw up a possible hookup with a hot girl if he is too much of a bumbling idiot socially. Especially if it happens at a place like a club that has other chadlite possibilities for her.
Yeah would just sleep with him once and then quit it

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
U decide if you're socially awkward or the other is once u reach a certain look lvk

Yes it is possible,but very rare,

My brother is the best lookin person I've seen irl gets mired everytime he leaves the basement

However he doesn't leave the basement and when he does is a complete Aspie and talks about Jordan Peterson and 'the divine masculinity"

Girls just pretend he's interesting because they wanna fuck him.

And on the other hand I have a gymcel brother with missing teeth who slays because of how NT he is
your first brother literally us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and RichardSpencel