Good looking women peak from 22-28

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
They are peak of human evolution after PSL Gods . Women who peak from 16-20 were never good looking, just high fertility markers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
Same with men. Really good looking men peak 24-32. Even Chico tbf looked great till 26 when he let himself go and did stupid hairstyles. Very few men actually peak from 16-20 maybe blondies like Di Caprio

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 51551
ugly old roasties for "muh chad sons"

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Motherfuckers give me rep I ll blow ur dad brain out and feed it to ur urethra

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i agree with that.
people being good looking due to their base, peak a bit later. The youth markers, is the only thing keeping normies from not being straight up ugly.
losing the baby fat, when older, helps people with good bone structure also, to look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Xangsane
They are peak of human evolution after PSL Gods . Women who peak from 16-20 were never good looking, just high fertility markers.
well it highly depends on the girl, some look amazing at 30-35yo, some look good at 15 then already look like crap at early 20s

well it highly depends on the girl, some look amazing at 30-35yo, some look good at 15 then already look like crap at early 20s
The latter were never gl is what I’m saying unless they got fat, acne scars or some disease in which case it’s reversable.

35 or after two live births