Good maxilla and nasolabial folds

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Is this a thing? or does having nasolabial folds only have to do with your maxilla being shit? Show pics if you can

its not a thing
yes maybe if u have a uber shit deformed maxila it can giver u uber shit nasolabial folds

even barretth has some nasolabial folds

fuuuuck this psl autists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and loromate
Jfl about caring bouta nasolabial folds

Screenshot 20191030 030447

Nasolabial folds are mainly caused by aging, smoking and skin quality, not maxilla, jfl at believing that bs

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and mattzdeb
Nasolabial folds are mainly caused by aging, smoking and skin quality, not maxilla, jfl at believing that bs

Pretty sure even some realself surgeons have brought up that one of the causes is due to maxilla. Show me a MM with nasolabial folds

I have good maxila and nasolabial folds.

not only this, the skins "shape" on that area too, some people has nice skin but some noticeable nasolabial folds

not only this, the skins "shape" on that area too, some people has nice skin but some noticeable nasolabial folds

"The position of the maxillular alteration determines whether or not nasolabial folds appear. It's bones which support the skin by pushing it outwards, therefore not being able to create those sunken lines, which otherwise appear when the bone is not protruding enough to support the facial tissue."

What about that?

JFL

you just said its not a thing and now you say it is

Last edited: