Good memory is a terrible Thing to have

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime unless 5th gear possible
If u have a good memory, u dwell too much on the past and Traumas, which hinders creativity. Thats why u want to have the worst memory possible Cuz then Ur forgetting Filter works best forgetting irrelevant Things, dont decrease Ur memory but dont try to increase it either. This topic goes even deeper, Just never do memory Training. Im smartest in the world Despite, or should i say BECAUSE of my bad memory. Look at savant Kim Peek, He Had best memory in the world but was only 88 IQ, so good memory actually decreases Ur IQ, except it increases those Matrix raven Tests No one cares about and i Just learn the patterns i can and memorize the solution-algorithm. Btw anecdotally, there was s Guy in my ward who remembered everything and He was Low IQ because of that since He couldnt discern the important from the unimportant, and He remembered with ease every Situation where people treated him badly and was Always angry because of thatm. I know several people in ms Ward who suffer from having a too good memory. I mean why is a good memory even needed? I can Just repeat, use mnemonics and write Things down, record them. There are Tons of ways to circumvent a bad memory If needed. Also u Miss Out on knowledge and thinking all thoughts the time u train Ur memory which also Takes time and effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, ttlurker, looksmaxxed and 6 others
what is the average iq of your ward

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
@LancasteR
@deadstock

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
do you think my oneitis rememebrs me? she had good memory. maybe she has me as an example of what to not date

• +1
do you think my oneitis rememebrs me? she had good memory. maybe she has me as an example of what to not date
Mirin how u manage to Switch this thread to Ur oneitis again

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cronus, Darkeningstar, Apparition and 1 other person
I’ve always dwindled in the past and nostalgia a lot

• +1
Mirin how u manage to Switch this thread to Ur oneitis again
she is like you, the only difference being that she actually executes the plans instead of writting essays

• +1
she is like you, the only difference being that she actually executes the plans instead of writting essays
She is nothing Like me son, except that we both Shit on u

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Apparition
If it is true what you say she has put you in the drawer of useless memories

• So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Apparition
She is nothing Like me son, except that we both Shit on u
she gonna be a millionaire by scamming people with fake fertilizers

• JFL
what about my old oneitis?
She might remember you, but female memory is different from male memory. She might surprise you in the negative, or in the positive.

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
My jewish friend i have bad memory but still dwell on the past a lot... what is this?

My jewish friend i have bad memory but still dwell on the past a lot... what is this?
Well, If u Had a better memory, u would dwell EVEN MORE on the past

i remember things when i was 3 years old, with very vivid and precise chronology. my earliest memory when i was 6 years old is still my earliest memory now, it's when i was around 3 and i had some shit flecks stuck in my rectum, i was lying in the living room after waking up, and that dry shit was making me super uncomfortable.