good morning boyos. last night sucked.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
fucking dream't about my ex last night, shit was fucking annoying. i hate dreaming about her, even though im over her and haven't been together for over like a year, the dreams always make me feel some type of way. like disturbed and sad at the same time, cant really explain it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, turkproducer, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others

fucking dream't about my ex last night, shit was fucking annoying. i hate dreaming about her, even though im over her and haven't been together for over like a year, the dreams always make me feel some type of way. like disturbed and sad at the same time, cant really explain it.
rofl i fapped to my ex last night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, EckhartTollemaxx and Hozay
you dream the last thing you thought about before falling asleep
i ran an experiment
i thought intensely about @Salludon and guess what he appeared in my dreams!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, EckhartTollemaxx and Hozay
u be ok ;)

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
you dream the last thing you thought about before falling asleep
i ran an experiment
i thought intensely about @Salludon and guess what he appeared in my dreams!!!
i always thought thats how it worked, but i dont think i was thinking about her. next time im gonna think about @Original :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
i always thought thats how it worked, but i dont think i was thinking about her. next time im gonna think about @Original :lul:
Why would you want @Original in your dream?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Hozay
Bro I'm going through the same exact shit lol

With the dreaming about ex and stuff I think we're getting the same exact feelings
the feeling is really shitty not gonna lie bro, my other friend has felt the EXACT same thing. you can't really pin point it, buts its a whole mix of emotions. like disturbed, sad, betrayed for some reason. idk.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
i think about mine consciously sometimes, it sucks but pretty sure you have to move onto another woman to get over your last one as a man, i saw an article about it ages ago and heard multiple people say it to me

why did you break up, urs or hers fault or both

• +1
Yeah same here like you don't really think about her during the day since it's been a while but you feel all disturbed when you wake up

as if you suddenly lost her or its like "wtf just happened"
thats it, like you feel like you lost her all over again or something and you just feel shocked and disturbed after waking up

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
i think about mine consciously sometimes, it sucks but pretty sure you have to move onto another woman to get over your last one as a man, i saw an article about it ages ago and heard multiple people say it to me

hers, shes fucked in the head, WAY to long to explain it all. atleast she wasn't some like trad virgin or something so it makes it easier.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and turkproducer
hers, shes fucked in the head, WAY to long to explain it all. atleast she wasn't some like trad virgin or something so it makes it easier.
that’s what i lost :confused:

• So Sad

i think about mine consciously sometimes

me too, but it wasnt like before where it made me depressed and i was thinking about her the entire day. now i just move on with my day and be like "oh yeah that happened". its these dreams that ALWAYS get to me, right after i wake up like @abmonger said its weird.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back