Good music for the soul (drugs-maxxing)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

Nothing in life more interesting than k-holing on this music and the hallucinations you will see as a result of the vibe this music creates

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 23558
gonna get some lean tomorrow i fucking wish i had my own money so i could buy research chems mommy took my card away after i went to the ward but ig the lean will do

• Love it
Reactions: Marsik and MoggerGaston
i remember being on weed and looking at fractal videos this seems to be better experience than that

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i remember being on weed and looking at fractal videos this seems to be better experience than that
when you are in this sedated k-holing state and you look at a video like this, you start day-dreaming.

The things you see only loosely resemble the video you are watching, but it has the same vibe/mood. It's an incredible experience ngl.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
gonna get some lean tomorrow i fucking wish i had my own money so i could buy research chems mommy took my card away after i went to the ward but ig the lean will do

I can see myself joining some cult and going to some week-long drug-fuelled raves once a year on some remote island.

Just massive speakers, raving, drugs and cult-like traditions. Orgies. Violence.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 23558

I've been going to the wrong raves.

I need to find the dark satanic-vibe techno raves.
@BrahminBoss

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
i dont want to feel interesting. i want to feel happy or horny. what drug should i take. its over

were you happy on these drugs

• +1
i dont want to feel interesting. i want to feel happy or horny. what drug should i take. its over

were you happy on these drugs
XTC/mephedrone for happy/horny.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

• +1
IMG 20230713 224908

Just got new delivery, 20 xtc pills, 6 gram ketamine.

Summer gonna be amazing