Hgh Not gonna save you nigga 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, NZb6Air and finn899
Screenshot 2024 09 04 150256

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and RunVerc
i did tests and my IGF1 was below the minimum. shut up fucking annoying greycel
How much igf1? One thing is being low percentile and another thing would be outisde the reference range.
also jfl how am I a graycel with 2000 posts

how old are you, this will do nothing for height over 13 years of age, only grow permanent soft tissue on face
Over for 13.1 year oldcels and retards like you who just simplify everything with some random data they made up

Over for 13.1 year oldcels and retards like you who just simplify everything with some random data they made up
2.5k rep and still doesn't know heightmaxxing is cope? jeez

nobody on this site has gained any real height from heightmaxxing, the most being from 1-1.5 inches I've seen, I already went down this height cope rabbit hole

your height is set during puberty, obviously there's a fucking spectrum, IGF is just a hormone, something that gives your body an order to do a task, your body caps out at size because it runs out of genetic information that can allow its bones to grow longer, not because of the absence of a hormone

hgh therapy only works on people who are deficient in it, not people born to be short

your 5'10 getting on hgh? respect tbh most 5'7 niggas wont even risk it

yo what did u ask your doctor might need to use this glitch but idk how to convince my mother

• +1
Reactions: krylx
what else should I ask guyss
i hope he dont give it to you so you stay a manlet.

Fuck tall niggas and richcels I'm so envious a couple of centimeters and I would be normal :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: And why is HGH so fucking expensive I need to kill a nigga just to get one cycle FUCK

2.5k rep and still doesn't know heightmaxxing is cope? jeez

nobody on this site has gained any real height from heightmaxxing, the most being from 1-1.5 inches I've seen, I already went down this height cope rabbit hole

your height is set during puberty, obviously there's a fucking spectrum, IGF is just a hormone, something that gives your body an order to do a task, your body caps out at size because it runs out of genetic information that can allow its bones to grow longer, not because of the absence of a hormone

hgh therapy only works on people who are deficient in it, not people born to be short
Hormones like igf1 lower with age and if you have subhumans hormones (low percentile igf1 for your age) like I did your body wont have any incentive to grow, I started hgh since march and have grown around 2 inches.
I agree with the other information you said, as you develop and near in finishing developemnt osteogenic genes and other factors that contribute in height start to get silenced (like WNT, RUNX2 through H3K27me3, BMPs, TGF-beta, etc) however it's crazy stating that it's useless after 13 years old, when most boys are in their growth spurt (or are supposed to be, but dont grow much because subhuman hormones.)

Hormones like igf1 lower with age and if you have subhumans hormones (low percentile igf1 for your age) like I did your body wont have any incentive to grow, I started hgh since march and have grown around 2 inches.
I agree with the other information you said, as you develop and near in finishing developemnt osteogenic genes and other factors that contribute in height start to get silenced (like WNT, RUNX2 through H3K27me3, BMPs, TGF-beta, etc) however it's crazy stating that it's useless after 13 years old, when most boys are in their growth spurt (or are supposed to be, but dont grow much because subhuman hormones.)
well yeah if you have a hormone deficiency it works, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
turned 17 recently, started taking HGH in march and aromasin since september of last year (when I was 16), I took xray of my knee and it was still somewhat open enough for me to try and I also got my bloods and saw that my igf1 was at pretty subhuman levels, take note that I was also growing pratically nothing, I used to be taller than some of my peers and they started catching up while I was stuck.
This was my IGF1

This is the xray I took

Screenshot 2024 09 04 153224

turned 17 recently, started taking HGH in march and aromasin since september of last year (when I was 16), I took xray of my knee and it was still somewhat open enough for me to try and I also got my bloods and saw that my igf1 was at pretty subhuman levels, take note that I was also growing pratically nothing, I used to be taller than some of my peers and they started catching up while I was stuck.
This was my IGF1
View attachment 3148319
This is the xray I took

View attachment 3148323
nice, but are you sure it was completely because of hgh?
also my plates were closed at 16 when I got x-rayed :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Yeah the thing is that even if you have low percentile igf1, it can still be in the 'reference' range and I know much cases in here and users in dm that have subhuman igf1 levels and grow a lil after injecting.
I have always been in support of injecting if you have low percentile igf1 (not neceserally a clinical deficiency) if you already have around normal igf1 levels, then it's pretty much just left to your genetics like u said

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
nice, but are you sure it was completely because of hgh?
also my plates were closed at 16 when I got x-rayed :feelsuhh:
I would say that at least hgh triggered it or it was mostly because of hgh, since I havent grown an inch in like more than a year.
I guess Im also a bit lucky because before taking these compounds and aromasin my estradiol was already 'lowish'
Screenshot 2024 09 04 154006

So I think my bone age might have been a little less than my actual age

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Also sorry for shitting on you, you are right in what you are trying to say. Unless you have below average igf1, injecting hgh won't do much unless you are still quite young

yo what did u ask your doctor might need to use this glitch but idk how to convince my mother
Grind so hard for a sport make sure she sees your passion in it and convince her u need hgh to thrive more in ur sport