Gn dimitrios

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Baldingman1998
gn qt 🥰

• Love it
  • +1
Again good night @GreenTea @Hozay @TsarTsar444 @sytyl @toodle noodle dick(can't tag cuz he ignored me) @Mohamad @brbbrah @Copemaxxing @reptiles @goat2x @Colvin76 @Vvvvxxxx @AbandonShip @larsanova69 @RAITEIII @Britishlooksmaxxer @AsGoodAsItGets sorry if I forgot.
@Warlow @ItisOver
Now good night 😘

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 9380, goat2x and 5 others
ily bro gn

• Love it
  • +1
We are the mentalcel army 😍❤️
@Proex
@GreenTea

Attachments

• 3BCE4DCB-8074-42EB-8973-60C20CBDE01F.png
    3BCE4DCB-8074-42EB-8973-60C20CBDE01F.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723 and Baldingman1998
Good night @lutte @Danish_Retard
Lock the door incase some ethnic terrorist blow themselves up or so ethnic Subhuman shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7044
Good night @lutte @Danish_Retard
Lock the door incase some ethnic terrorist blow themselves up or so ethnic Subhuman shit
sadly they're already asleep right now because its past their bedtime, they're not allowed to stay up late or they'll get a curfew

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
sadly they're already asleep right now because its past their bedtime, they're not allowed to stay up late or they'll get a curfew
Is Tyrone fucking their wives and making house rules now?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Better question is why tf you're up at 04:53

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, lutte and Baldingman1998
Just quit the game hitting hard recently
How can I gymmax, or social max ,or even go to surgery,or even go to get hair system, or leave my house in general when I wake up and see this shit daily

IMG 20210718 163212  01

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte and Danish_Retard
She can't say no if she is in my basement:feelskek:
I just imagine some princess with a duty to kiss your bald hair unless she wants her whole village to be destroyed and she's start getting hysterical and crying, and her family also crying and telling her she doesn't have to do this..and youre all there by yourself with an ogre sad face kind of like sherk ''really..you don't have to''

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte and Baldingman1998
I just imagine some princess with a duty to kiss your bald hair unless she wants her whole village to be destroyed and she's start getting hysterical and crying, and her family also crying and telling her she doesn't have to do this..and youre all there by yourself with an ogre sad face kind of like sherk ''really..you don't have to''
I will start a movement to genocide all bald or Balding men and all women with that gene. So that no man will suffer the way I suffered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
good morning baldingman

ur hair looks better than I thought u should microneedle the hell out of it then try and get a HT

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I will start a movement to genocide all bald or Balding men and all women with that gene. So that no man will suffer the way I suffered
kinda beta..the alpha way is to destroy all men with hair. but you'll have to fight me :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
Goodnight papi

sweet dreams and don’t let the bedbugs bite

• JFL
good morning baldingman

ur hair looks better than I thought u should microneedle the hell out of it then try and get a HT
Serious?:feelskek:

Wakes up at 18:00 so answer will have to wait
I had a dream where lions and tigers where everywhere. A small tiger cub bit me and wouldn't let go. So I suicided by jumping from a cliff and his mom tiger told him he is stupid and forced him to let me go. As I was falling to my death I realized the jump is only 3-4 meters tall and I fell on some soft leaves

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lutte
I had a dream where lions and tigers where everywhere. A small tiger cub bit me and wouldn't let go. So I suicided by jumooyfrom a cliff and his mom tiger told him he is stupid and forced him to let me go. As I was falling to my death I realized the jump is only 3-4 meters tall and I fell on some soft leaves
I had a dream tonight I was an anarchist artist or smth in Vienna and the city was being invaded by the americans in ww1 or smth (because the habsburgs were still there) and I hid in a small street then I shot an american in the back of the head and we won and I became a war hero or smth

• Love it
I had a dream tonight I was an anarchist artist or smth in Vienna and the city was being invaded by the americans in ww1 or smth (because the habsburgs were still there) and I hid in a small street then I shot an american in the back of the head and we won and I became a war hero or smth
Was I there to clap for your aryan supremacy Victory?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
cant say the same tbhngl