Good or Bad Idea: Frauding Bigger Underbite to Surgeon to Get More Maxillary Advancement

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Is faking a more pronounced/severe underbite a good idea to trick surgeons to advance the maxilla forwards by a bigger distance (or to get surgeons to accept you for more drastic surgeries (e.g. Le Fort II))?

I want to get more forward maxillary advancement than the amount that bluepill cuck surgeons would deem necessary. I’d be pissed if all I get is 3 measly millimeters. I want to persuade (or trick, if persuasion is unlikely to succeed) surgeons into giving me significantly more forward growth than the minimum amount needed to correct malocclusion. I want +1 centimeter.

Recommended For You: Award-Winning Thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Just fraud your xrays bro it works for me

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
then what happens when you get back to your not jutting form?

Do you even understand what this thread is about? The idea is to slightly jut the whole time the surgeon can see you. Frauding to the surgeon.

Do you even understand what this thread is about? The idea is to slightly jut the whole time the surgeon can see you. Frauding to the surgeon.
yes dumbass
and then what you get the movements and you UNJUT and you look uncanny then what?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
yes dumbass
and then what you get the movements and you UNJUT and you look uncanny then what?

Not a problem. I said only to jut a few millimeters. Many people who have overbites habitually do this. Many .org users permajut.

• +1
Reactions: User49
LMAO no

and there's no such a thing, they will see your face in person and conclude you are a mentally ill weirdo who edits his xrays and CBCT scans to get a dogface. Best case scenario they reject you as a patient.

Just get custom saddle implants with your Lefort 1 advancement if you want a complete forward grown maxilla, oterhwise you are asking to get bimaxillary protrusion, like this:

bigstock-Girl-Profile--6561562.jpg
mvk6zvh3knt91.jpg

When aiming for optimal health and aesthetics, you need this level of advancement (less than above, chin aligns with frontal bone):

Depositphotos 610357006 stock illustration set of man face portrait

If your surgeon gives you cucked movements with non custom made guides and plates, just go to a different, better surgeon.

And jfl at overadvancing to prevent for future relapse, custom made titanium plates and guides take care of this and make sure that the advancement goes according to the 3d planning. Never go to a surgeon that uses off the shelf guides and plates.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, rooman, thecel and 1 other person
Not a problem. I said only to jut a few millimeters. Many people who have overbites habitually do this. Many .org users permajut.
I used to permanently jut before getting surgery and that's literally the first thing my surgeon noticed when we met
you all swear surgeons are retarded

• Woah
chin aligns with frontal bone

Do you even know what I am? I have a very brachycephalic skull shape. My frontal bone is recessed. The reason I have an underbite is that my anterior cranium (which the maxilla is attached to the bottom of) isn’t forward-grown enough.

I’m not gonna get Monobloc for my skull, so my chin and maxilla should be in front of my frontal bone.

Do you even know what I am? I have a very brachycephalic skull shape. My frontal bone is recessed. The reason I have an underbite is that my anterior cranium (which the maxilla is attached to the bottom of) isn’t forward-grown enough.

I’m not gonna get Monobloc for my skull, so my chin and maxilla should be in front of my frontal bone.

And? Frontal bone implant with your bimax plan and you are golden (y)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and thecel
And? Frontal bone implant with your bimax plan and you are golden (y)

No bimax. Just maxilla. I have an underbite.

I’m not gonna get bimax and have to get a massive frontal implant to compensate the dogmaxx and then have to get a drastic rhinoplasty and giga paranasal implants to reharmonize the midface. Way too much work.

No bimax. Just maxilla. I have an underbite.

Well, then just maxilla osteotomy + custom implants.
But overadvancing your maxilla to compensate for your lack of frontal bone is a bad idea, specially when you can get a frontal bone implant and advance the maxilla to the adequate length.

• Hmm...
overadvancing your maxilla to compensate for your lack of frontal bone

More like advancing my maxilla to match my mandible.

The frontal bone and the maxilla are both recessed because the whole anterior cranium is too brachy.

I want to advance the maxilla, and I can’t be arsed to get a frontal implant unless the result of the maxilla surgery looks uncanny.

More like advancing my maxilla to match my mandible.

The frontal bone and the maxilla are both recessed because the whole anterior cranium is too brachy.

I want to advance the maxilla, and I can’t be arsed to get a frontal implant unless the result of the maxilla surgery looks uncanny.

What you want is complete forward growth to be truly good looking, like this:

side-view-handsome-man-facial-portrait-isolated-white-background-50891624.jpg

Notice how when smiling everything aligns perfectly, forehead is well developed, nose and maxilla (both upper and lower) well projected but not excessively so, chin projection proportional to jaw length. Yet he is not a bag of randomly big bones like Drago or Matt Lemond.

If he had an overly projected maxilla + jaw + chin and a recessed frontal bone he would look much worse. If you are brachy it means that either your cheekbones are too wide or your maxilla is too short, which can be easily taken care of with either maxilla downgrafting or cheekbone reduction, and you'll be mesocephalic (or close to it) after.

• JFL

Notice how when smiling everything aligns perfectly, forehead is well developed, nose and maxilla (both upper and lower) well projected but not excessively so, chin projection proportional to jaw length. Yet he is not a bag of randomly big bones like Drago or Matt Lemond.

If he had an overly projected maxilla + jaw + chin and a recessed frontal bone he would look much worse. If you are brachy it means that either your cheekbones are too wide or your maxilla is too short, which can be easily taken care of with either maxilla downgrafting or cheekbone reduction, and you'll be mesocephalic (or close to it) after.

6F76592C 695E 4CB6 825B 839F454CA2D6

bro what

this guy is my #2 go-to example to show how never-began it is for guys who lack anterior cranial length. He’s an utter brachy subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface and AscendingHero
If you are brachy it means that either your cheekbones are too wide or your maxilla is too short

My maxilla is very vertically long. I have a very downswung jaw and a very downward-grown maxilla. JFL at you thinking brachy people are just SFS round-face compact mofos.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and NegativeNorwood
View attachment 2209619

bro what

this guy is my #2 go-to example to show how never-began it is for guys who lack anterior cranial length. He’s an utter brachy subhuman.

Read the picture description:
side-view-handsome-man-facial-portrait-isolated-white-background

That's chad, would be gigachad with more cranial depth. But definitely NOT over, as it fits well within normal ranges.

My maxilla is very vertically long. I have a very downswung jaw and a very downward-grown maxilla. JFL at you thinking brachy people are just SFS round-face compact mofos.

Oh I see. I'm brachy but because of my stupidly wide cheekbones, with them reduced to a normal width I'll be textbook mesocephalic.

• Hmm...
Oh I see. I'm brachy but because of my stupidly wide cheekbones, with them reduced to a normal width I'll be textbook mesocephalic.

lol cheekbone reduction doesn’t change your cephalic index.

Are you confusing brachycephalic with brachyfacial?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and NegativeNorwood
lol cheekbone reduction doesn’t change your cephalic index.

Are you confusing brachycephalic with brachyfacial?

Ok you are right on this one, confused cranial index with facial index.
I have brachy facial index due to cheekbones, but midface is normal lenght, thirds proportional and jaw not recessed or with a super low gonial angle.
images

I was writing with the above picture in mind. My skull is like the middle in terms of height but with too wide cheekbones, which mess up the index.

• +1

that guy is subhuman

he needs + 50 mm monobloc advancement

Ezgifcom animated gif maker