Good photos seem like massive cope

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
especially when 90% of photos look subhuman, and 10% are good shots and good lighting.
Worse yet if you use video cam and it shows you in motion and what you really really is like IRL.

Good looking people seem good in 90% of photos, and maybe average in the remaining 10%.

ropemaxx fuel.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, sickdawgie and to_stop_da_cope
That's why incels are so depressed

They squint their eyes, clench their jaws and take photos at perfect angles to fight the reality.

THat;s my problem with incels.is they behave like they still can ascend and that's why they're so miserable

Once I accepted my ugliness living this life became EASY as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
That's why incels are so depressed

They squint their eyes, clench their jaws and take photos at perfect angles to fight the reality.

THat;s my problem with incels.is they behave like they still can ascend and that's why they're so miserable

Once I accepted my ugliness living this life became EASY as fuck
How do I accept mine as well like you and move on with life? Because ever since I got into this forum, looks are all I think about. I stopped caring about anything else and just want to depression nap.

It gets worse if I see an actual chad IRL and feel my ego gets completely crushed, and girls flaunting to them.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
How do I accept mine as well like you and move on with life? Because ever since I got into this forum, looks are all I think about. I stopped caring about anything else and just want to depression nap.

It gets worse if I see an actual chad IRL and feel my ego gets completely crushed, and girls flaunting to them.

How old are you?

How old are you?
23, another thing that gets to me is fear of judgement or rejection, and having to facetime or video call on zoom with coworkers, or a potential GF, and getting mogged to oblivion. I can't cope with it man.

23, another thing that gets to me is fear of judgement or rejection, and having to facetime or video call on zoom with coworkers, or a potential GF, and getting mogged to oblivion. I can't cope with it man.

There really is nothing to worry about in this life, unless you're broke.

Let me break it down for you:

1. First step is disconnecting your mind from your body so that you can objectively rate yourself, I was analyzing my face for long enough that my brain doesn't even register my face as my own.
So now whenever I see my face, or look in the mirror my brain doesn't
delude itself anymore. That's why so many people here say muh muh I look so good in mirror, but bad in photos when the truth is that;s bullshit obviously, every incel has moments when they think "muh muh maybe I don't look that bad", but that's just a survival mechanism.

2. It takes some time, but once you can be 100% honest with yourself and can clearly see that you're ugly af, you need to lose all the hope you ever had for your family life if you had any. In this stage you forget all you
r ltr based fantasies (like love, having a family, marrying a HQ stacy, etc...) here you become truly blackpilled. At first you fall into a deep depression, then it turns into anhedonia and being on the verge of commiting suicide, but after that you're lilterally reborn with completely new brain. Again probably just a survival mechanism, but you need to be truly honest with yourself and accept that you're a subhuman. It truly hurts cause we men obviously have our pride and this is something you can't work towards, etc. so accepting lifelong inferiority is... rather weird.

3. Now here a lot depends on your situation, I have a good life in theory despite being an incel and I can't really afford to kill myself due to parents. But if they were dead I would 100% died earlier this year with no regrets. If you survive this stage however you realize that death is nothing to be scared of and you start finding comfort in it. This is the moment you ironically start finding comfort in life too despite your face looking like a fucking frankenstein creation.

4. You become low inhib af and start finding your copes pleasurable again
I have a lot of copes I love, also I was low inhib before but now it's on a new level 0 fucks given. Life is quite good now, when I see happy good looking couples I just cope with knowing a whole mechanism behind that or just cope with the fact that we all end up dead with 0 awareness left and the truth behind the whole human life and existence is that it's completely meaningless.
It may sound funny, but it;s simple as that, reprogramming your brain and accepting the brutal truths of life that would be stressing you out if you were born good looking. It all takes time tho.

Life as an incel can be
good and chill man fr, remember you;re just here for a brief moment and nothing fucking matters once your brain stops working. Easier said than done, but you can do that, or it'll come naturally in your 30s.

I'm 20 btw jfl, so I'm kind of scared that wageslaving will change my mind, but I don't think it can be much worse than incel college experience lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
There really is nothing to worry about in this life, unless you're broke.

Let me break it down for you:

1. First step is disconnecting your mind from your body so that you can objectively rate yourself, I was analyzing my face for long enough that my brain doesn't even register my face as my own.
So now whenever I see my face, or look in the mirror my brain doesn't
delude itself anymore. That's why so many people here say muh muh I look so good in mirror, but bad in photos when the truth is that;s bullshit obviously, every incel has moments when they think "muh muh maybe I don't look that bad", but that's just a survival mechanism.

2. It takes some time, but once you can be 100% honest with yourself and can clearly see that you're ugly af, you need to lose all the hope you ever had for your family life if you had any. In this stage you forget all you
r ltr based fantasies (like love, having a family, marrying a HQ stacy, etc...) here you become truly blackpilled. At first you fall into a deep depression, then it turns into anhedonia and being on the verge of commiting suicide, but after that you're lilterally reborn with completely new brain. Again probably just a survival mechanism, but you need to be truly honest with yourself and accept that you're a subhuman. It truly hurts cause we men obviously have our pride and this is something you can't work towards, etc. so accepting lifelong inferiority is... rather weird.

3. Now here a lot depends on your situation, I have a good life in theory despite being an incel and I can't really afford to kill myself due to parents. But if they were dead I would 100% died earlier this year with no regrets. If you survive this stage however you realize that death is nothing to be scared of and you start finding comfort in it. This is the moment you ironically start finding comfort in life too despite your face looking like a fucking frankenstein creation.

4. You become low inhib af and start finding your copes pleasurable again
I have a lot of copes I love, also I was low inhib before but now it's on a new level 0 fucks given. Life is quite good now, when I see happy good looking couples I just cope with knowing a whole mechanism behind that or just cope with the fact that we all end up dead with 0 awareness left and the truth behind the whole human life and existence is that it's completely meaningless.
It may sound funny, but it;s simple as that, reprogramming your brain and accepting the brutal truths of life that would be stressing you out if you were born good looking. It all takes time tho.

Life as an incel can be
good and chill man fr, remember you;re just here for a brief moment and nothing fucking matters once your brain stops working. Easier said than done, but you can do that, or it'll come naturally in your 30s.

I'm 20 btw jfl, so I'm kind of scared that wageslaving will change my mind, but I don't think it can be much worse than incel college experience lol.
I disageee personally, when I first accepted I was ugly I just drank sodium nitrite in hopes of dying. And even though I survived I still haven’t been “reborn” from the whole idc mentality

I disageee personally, when I first accepted I was ugly I just drank sodium nitrite in hopes of dying. And even though I survived I still haven’t been “reborn” from the whole idc mentality

Yeah, maybe that's cause I have lots of friends, well functioning family, 0 trauma, decent money, etc etc

If I had 0 friends, was severly bullied and poor---> things would be different

U can only post it once then ur validation runs out unless ur acc rlly popping

Yeah, maybe that's cause I have lots of friends, well functioning family, 0 trauma, decent money, etc etc

If I had 0 friends, was severly bullied and poor---> things would be different
I have the Same things, it’s all about perspective

If I can’t have my fantasy relationships or at least delude myself into thinking I will achieve it - I see no point in living

I could care less about being a happy camper and more about achieving the societal standards put on me

I have the Same things, it’s all about perspective

If I can’t have my fantasy relationships or at least delude myself into thinking I will achieve it - I see no point in living

I could care less about being a happy camper and more about achieving the societal standards put on me

We're just different then
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back