Good physique will bring you up a SINGLE POINT

D

Deleted member 21628

Kraken
Height and frame + good physique is insane irl, unless ur ugly

Height and frame + good physique is insane irl, unless ur ugly
i don't understand this way of thinking of saying stuff then saying "unless ugly", ive been cucked by ugly guys for my entire life, irl most men are barely average so an ugly face isn't that bad

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Water, a point goes a long way. But it technically begins on your starting point, if you start off as really fat and you get a good physique obviously your SMV will rise considerably

Last edited:
its not that simple retard

a good physique will make u a 10/10 with an average face for a girl that likes guys who go to the gym

i don't understand this way of thinking of saying stuff then saying "unless ugly", ive been cucked by ugly guys for my entire life, irl most men are barely average so an ugly face isn't that bad
I'd never admit to getting cucked like hell nah, shit embarrassing on its own, let alone saying it to other people

I'd never admit to getting cucked like hell nah, shit embarrassing on its own, let alone saying it to other people
i dont mean "cucked" by letting other men fuck my gf, i just meant those guys got girls while i cant

Doing all softmaxxing available can increase your attractiveness up to 2 points, but that's about it.