Good Side Profile Bad Maxilla

D

Deleted member 32747

Iron
How can be my side profile very good but my maxilla like kinda flat? I thought they go hand in hand. Like forward growth = good maxilla.

Anyways what can i do to fix that? Thumbpulling and Chewing with incisors while taking mk677, k2, calcium, potassium for bonegrowth was my plan. Thoughts? Also heard of Facepulling but idk seems a little too much time consooming and complicated. Heard of towel pulling and belt pulling but i don’t wanna fuck up my teeth does anyone know if its better than thumbpulling?

Thank you guys

Attachments

• 9EAFD4F9-92A3-41E3-B62D-1B88A85E1CFA.jpeg
    9EAFD4F9-92A3-41E3-B62D-1B88A85E1CFA.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 0
Who told you this JFL

told me what?

Meowing and cold showers asap

• JFL
Reactions: Kostas, IMOGYOU and malicieusss
Post a proper side profile...

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Your facial depth is ok. mandibular body, ramus length and chin projection good.

Advancing your maxilla wouldn't help you

Also those white pills techniques are cope if you're over 18

wym u can literally see it do u need an above angle
Nigga you can see both your eyebrows in the pic, that's not a proper side profile, that angle creates more depth and makes your side look better than it actually is, put your ego aside and take a proper side profile pic, I don't think its that difficult

509676_1_En_10_Fig4_HTML.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 3105
Nigga you can see both your eyebrows in the pic, that's not a proper side profile, that angle creates more depth and makes your side look better than it actually is, put your ego aside and take a proper side profile pic, I don't think its that difficult

ok i got u my bad

even brad pitt gonna look trash in this angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
Your facial depth is ok. mandibular body, ramus length and chin projection good.

Advancing your maxilla wouldn't help you

Also those white pills techniques are cope if you're over 18
Can u explain what facial depth is and how it could be better?

So u are saying my side profile is fine and I don’t need anything same with maxilla?

I thought thumbpulling is .org verified?
Im turning 19 today so it can work..

Can u explain what facial depth is and how it could be better?

So u are saying my side profile is fine and I don’t need anything same with maxilla?

I thought thumbpulling is .org verified?
Im turning 19 today so it can work..
You seem to lack depth from your nasal sidewall to your malar area but you SEEM to have a good posterior facial depth (tragus to malar)

You could maybe benefit from malar implants

But off of this picture it's impossible to tell. Would need a legit side profile pic

You seem to lack depth from your nasal sidewall to your malar area but you SEEM to have a good posterior facial depth (tragus to malar)

But off of this picture it's impossible to tell. Would need a legit side profile pic
Its so over I have to surgerymaxx

You're lacking lower 3rd height

laying rn but hope its better

Attachments

• 51A4DA79-9FA3-4C9D-95B0-DD53C3682702.jpeg
    51A4DA79-9FA3-4C9D-95B0-DD53C3682702.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 0

laying rn but hope it’s better

Attachments

• 51A4DA79-9FA3-4C9D-95B0-DD53C3682702.jpeg
    51A4DA79-9FA3-4C9D-95B0-DD53C3682702.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 0
How can be my side profile very good but my maxilla like kinda flat? I thought they go hand in hand. Like forward growth = good maxilla.

Anyways what can i do to fix that? Thumbpulling and Chewing with incisors while taking mk677, k2, calcium, potassium for bonegrowth was my plan. Thoughts? Also heard of Facepulling but idk seems a little too much time consooming and complicated. Heard of towel pulling and belt pulling but i don’t wanna fuck up my teeth does anyone know if its better than thumbpulling?

Thank you guys
How old r u? And isnt incisors chewing due to boneloss in long term

18 and i read that thats why i thought that

Attachments

• IMG_1330.png
    IMG_1330.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 0

Thank you guys
I can measure your side profile to see it’s convexity.

• +1
laying rn but hope its better
Your side profile looks really good. I am 100% honest it’s not worth it changing anything. Maybe you could get rhino but It looks really good now. Especially your forward growth moggs

• +1
bro wtf r people on, ur side profile is very good and you have forward growth

• +1
Reactions: polishcel