Good sleep makes my eyelids look better

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Jfl this is retard knowledge but fuck. It’s such a subtle change but I don’t look sleepy or tired anymore. Can ptosis surgery make it so I always have these eyelids? They will start to droop as the day goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3573, cardiologist and 5 others
Monkey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and ugly nebula
im guessing ptosis surgery would help to get rid of that sleepy look if not completely get rid off it but if that look goes away when your not tired surely you should just sleep more instead of getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
im guessing ptosis surgery would help to get rid of that sleepy look if not completely get rid off it but if that look goes away when your not tired surely you should just sleep more instead of getting surgery
Yes, but I have legit ptosis in my left eye which I want to fix. It hangs slightly lower and throws off my symmetry.

My eyelids are extremely weak, could surgery help tighten them?

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Yes, but I have legit ptosis in my left eye which I want to fix. It hangs slightly lower and throws off my symmetry.

My eyelids are extremely weak, could surgery help tighten them?
idk much about ptosis surgery tbh, all i know is the way the surgery works is a surgeon detaches your tendons which raises your eyelids and reattaches them to make them tighter.
im guessing this would make your eyelids tighter.
maybe ask some more knowledgeable users though just to make sure.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah bro i very much hate how after i wake up i have very good pfl narrow hunter eyes
with no sclera show and my lower eyelid is invisible, but as the day goes by i get sclera show and my lower eyelid totally relaxes and just goes down, i can lose a whole psl point because of this if i haven't sleep enough, it's brutal. This is the only thing i would legit get surgery for, i think it's called eyelid/lower retraction surgery

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Same a good night of sleep improved my uee a ton. Good sleep is such a looksmax. Better skin tone, better eye area, no undereye hollowness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 2846
Yeah same thing with me! Works best with 9 hours of sleep and then you prolong it by doing that eye hooding exercise closer to when you wake up. That way, you may retain more of the tightness later in the day and your eyes might stay more hooded.