Good sources for HGH from EU or that ship to EU?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
So far as sources I've got:

- Dragon Ordnance
- Driada
- Catcafe.is

Any other EU sources for HGH, or that ship to EU?

Thanks.

why hgh. wont it give a weird belly

u coud try raw beef pituitary gland

when people originally started using hgh, they would literally take it from the pituitary from a cadaver

bovine pituitary if literally just pure hgh. Im about to try it, hopefully i dont get prions and die a painful mad cow disease death. actually im gonna research it before i take it because i dont want my brain to melt.

too expensive bro, but thanks
Np, it's a great source anyways, basically stock every pharmaceutical and PED you could want

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
u coud try raw beef pituitary gland

when people originally started using hgh, they would literally take it from the pituitary from a cadaver

bovine pituitary if literally just pure hgh. Im about to try it, hopefully i dont get prions and die a painful mad cow disease death. actually im gonna research it before i take it because i dont want my brain to melt.
Please for the love of god don’t do that, that’s exactly why they discontinued it and created a synthetic form. People used to drop dead due to cancer and prion disease which is why they switched over.

Please for the love of god don’t do that, that’s exactly why they discontinued it and created a synthetic form. People used to drop dead due to cancer and prion disease which is why they switched over.
yeah i might have to bite the bullet and throw it out huh.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Np, it's a great source anyways, basically stock every pharmaceutical and PED you could want
Yeah I know, I know the guy who runs the shop, Anton is an acquaintance of mine.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest