Good steroids without ball shrinking?

wthbro123

wthbro123

Iron
So yeah I am tired of my skinny body and I wanna ascend. Do you know any steroids that wont shrink my ballsack and wont give me a ton of acne? It doesnt have to be that powerful but still help me

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and 5.5psl
You don’t really need steroids if your goal is mild muscle gain. But if you have to take something, test is best. 250-400mg seems to be enough for most people. A lot of people pair it up with dbol too (no recommended for beginners). Hcg’s and pct’s are pretty much mandatory tho so your balls don’t disappear. Just do your research before doing anything crazy. Staying natty is optimal tho

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123
like asking to get fucked in the ass without being gay

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, SidharthTheSlayer and MentalistKebab
You don’t really need steroids if your goal is mild muscle gain. But if you have to take something, test is best. 250-400mg seems to be enough for most people. A lot of people pair it up with dbol too (no recommended for beginners). Hcg’s and pct’s are pretty much mandatory tho so your balls don’t disappear. Just do your research before doing anything crazy. Staying natty is optimal tho
thanks brother

It won't shrink your balls by a lot and they usually come back to almost normal size after PCT. Imagine caring about your ball size

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, 5.5psl and SidharthTheSlayer
small balls will make your dick look bigger

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and tren_31
So yeah I am tired of my skinny body and I wanna ascend. Do you know any steroids that wont shrink my ballsack and wont give me a ton of acne? It doesnt have to be that powerful but still help me
Consider any exogenous androgen replacement therapy will shrink the androgen source overtime or will desensitize the androgen receptors by the constant supra physiological levels (the same phenomena is found in many endocrine biological processes like melatonin receptors by excessive chronic dosages by example)

Another example is endurance training individuals experiencing a drop in total growth hormone secretion but at the same time experiencing as well an increase in growth hormone receptors sensitivity giving this activity a neutral effect on growth hormone metabolism pathway

Homeostasis is the key in any biologically based individual, and so the natural balance is what matters the most and what the body is seeking at any living time

Anyway if steroids didn't have any significant downside for their prospects it would be a mainstream habit like vitamin D supplements since their discovery

There are none. Test cycle won't shrink your nuts significantly though, it probably wouldn't be noticeable to anybody else besides you.

enclomifene

edit or mk677/other hgh based “roids”

Run HCG alongside it. Usually helps

It won't shrink your balls by a lot and they usually come back to almost normal size after PCT. Imagine caring about your ball size
JFL, imagine a girl sees tiny shrivelled peanuts whilst you're cycling. She would think you have Klinefelter's

JFL, imagine a girl sees tiny shrivelled peanuts whilst you're cycling. She would think you have Klinefelter's
You’ve clearly never done a cycle If you think the change is that significant. That would only happen after chronic PED abuse while experiencing extreme suppression

You’ve clearly never done a cycle If you think the change is that significant. That would only happen after chronic PED abuse while experiencing extreme suppression
Depends on dosage and your HPTA reaction. FSH AND LH suppression will kill the Ledyig cells quite quickly.