Good test to know if your brain is damaged from seed oils

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
If you get the munchies from marijuana usage, you may have high amounts of 2 arachidonyl glycerol in the brain. Theoretically 2 AG is the main endogenous substrate for the cannabinoid receptors , therefore when you take in THC/CBD 2 AG gets displaced and excreted through serum , and since it is imperative for there to exist a sn 2 position backbone glycerol (Normally DHA does this, but if you eat too much omega 6 the DHA gets substituted for by 2 AG since arachidonic acid is producible from both alpha linoleic and gamma linolenic acid (heavily unsaturated)) ; the brain sends signals to eat more trying to gather as quick as possible - substrates from fatty acids in food to occupy the cannabinoid receptors (heavily found in the bran which is why marijuana is extremely useful for brain cancer). After Peating I found munchies dissapeared , and I can think clearly even when high as fuck (prolly cos too much 2 AG also implies a general dulling of the brain just like oleamide, a product of oleic acid from olive oil).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
@the BULL @kyrre

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and 5'7 zoomer
could also explain why they saw differing results in regards to leptin, those without the less unsaturated endocannabinoids (2 DHA?) in the brain would possibly not have been displaced enough by the marijuana or to an extent less and slower than with the more unstable unsaturated arachidonyl counterpart.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@the BULL i was right

"
Results: The present meta-analysis reveals significantly reduced body mass index and rates of obesity in Cannabis users, in conjunction with increased caloric intake. Theoretical explanation: We provide for the first time a causative explanation for this paradox, in which rapid and long-lasting downregulation of CB1R following acute Cannabis consumption reduces energy storage and increases metabolic rates, thus reversing the impact on body mass index of elevated dietary omega-6/omega-3 ratios.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and the BULL
high iq but you aren't taking any psychoactive THC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and halloweed
@incel194012940 @7zyzz7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and incel194012940
Most random shit ever :popcorn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i knew an orge (morbidly obese at 6’6+) and while buzzed he would lug to his room containers of what looked like tea but turned out to bottled honey

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@the MOUSE

@the MOUSE