good video. reccomend watching

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond

8:11 part is really good.

essentially you want to paint a picture in women head of what they think you are. And reason why women are attracted to bad boys or rich guys is the qualities they hold not the label itself.

a rich MTN who got lucky from crypto will not keep a women like a self made millionaire. a chadlite who is opposite of bad boy archetype will not keep a women like a MTN badboy.

this is why alain delon is attractive to lots of women. and why elias de poot is not.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Stupid as fuck

Yea bro, its your body language or the way you walk that turns her off
Not your deformed fucking head that makes her physically recoil when near her
Not that youre an embarassment to everyone alive and should literally be classified as a different species
Sure

Same energy as "just be confident bro"
jordan barret.
Barrett mogs your whole bloodline and all of earth combined
Aliens will copy barrets face and creating clones of him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mama coca
Stupid as fuck

Not that youre an embarassment to everyone alive and should literally be classified as a different species
Sure

u didn't watch the video did you. lol obv everyone would be repulsed by a subhuman.

Even us men. but would you rather go for a stacylite but shes a hoe, masculine, no manners, no class, shit personality etc. or would you go for a weak HTB but shes exact opposite of what I just said?

same applies for men but its more relaxed for us. if we have every aspect of our lives maxxed out then looks don't matter as much. just be a strong MTN and over and ur good lol. u don't need to be chad

Stupid as fuck

Sure

i would rather look like me rn than barret in 2023 tbh. he's a gay alien whos been passed around Hollywood and a twink. i would consider being him only cause he is multi millionaire.