good vidya suggestions to rot with over summer

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
summer is here and while my autism has decreased each year i'm still not gonna be doing fun shit consistently so i need some vidya to rot with.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
try osrs

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Tony, kobecel and 1 other person
Mordhau just came out. haven't played it but it looks cool.

JK.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOT GOING OUT IN THE SUN?????

Magic the Gathering Arena
League of Legends
These are the only two games I play, MTG Arena is so fucking fun and requires high IQ prediction and planning to climb ranks

GTA San Andreas

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Go back to open world games you haven't played in a long time (so that you've forgotten the story).

• +1
metal gear solid

Mordhau just came out. haven't played it but it looks cool.

JK.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOT GOING OUT IN THE SUN?????
i can play my switch out in the sun :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Gothic2
Mount and Blade: Warband
GTA San Andreas

pirating hollow knight rn

Over for many men, man.

League

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
try rage 2 if your pc can handle it

• +1
havent played vidya in years but if i was going to indulge probably battlefield and skyrim

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 470
The only game that matters
Waiting for Bannerlord is the only reason why I still play vidya atm, will be released in 10 years tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Get Tekken 7,It's fun as shit and you can become a god with enough practice.So that if you go to a convention,you can plow through normal tags withy our Tekken skills.

Game will flop guaranteed
it has to be atleast as good as Warband and I am good with it. You can't really fuck up much here. The veteran fanbase will still play it. The only flop will be that is will not become mainstream, but I am also good with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
it has to be atleast as good as Warband and I am good with it. You can't really fuck up much here. The veteran fanbase will still play it. The only flop will be that is will not become mainstream, but I am also good with that
I'm not sure if any game can live up to Warband

try rage 2 if your pc can handle it
probably can't. i sold my rx 480 for 100$ more than the price i bought it for during the whole bitcoin craze billshit but never really bought anything good with the money and now i have a shitty gpu

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
probably can't. i sold my rx 480 for 100$ more than the price i bought it for during the whole bitcoin craze billshit but never really bought anything good with the money and now i have a shitty gpu
fuark

The Witcher 3 full edition

• Ugh..
Go out and get some sun u filthy incel scum

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Breath of the Wild is easily emulated on PC pretty amazing. Also Persona 3 or 5 if possible. I can recommend you anything fam just tell me what you’re into

• +1
Cataclysm DDA

• +1
Breath of the Wild is easily emulated on PC pretty amazing. Also Persona 3 or 5 if possible. I can recommend you anything fam just tell me what you’re into
some games that i'm currently rotting with and have rotted with in the past are battlefield 4 and 1, minecraft, binding of isaac, and fallout 3 , new vegas, and 4. obviously i've played more games than just those but those are some that i have really gotten into and rotted away with in previous summers. i have slay the spire and it's a game i could definitely get really into but i get discouraged every time i try to play because i know that i have no idea how to build a good deck and don't know shit about the game. kinda surprised that switch can already be emulated on pc tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
i'm hip but cod isn't really a good game for pc its more of a console game. also can't pirate it because you play cod for the multiplayer and you can't play multiplayer on a pirated copy. hopefully modern warfare is good because infinite warfare is one of the best cods we've had in a while no cap

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
some games that i'm currently rotting with and have rotted with in the past are battlefield 4 and 1, minecraft, binding of isaac, and fallout 3 , new vegas, and 4. obviously i've played more games than just those but those are some that i have really gotten into and rotted away with in previous summers. i have slay the spire and it's a game i could definitely get really into but i get discouraged every time i try to play because i know that i have no idea how to build a good deck and don't know shit about the game. kinda surprised that switch can already be emulated on pc tbh
Its emulated from the WiiU but runs better at 60fps on PC than the Switch. You'd easily get into it. Morrowind is probably the best RPG made by Bethesda you should mod the fuck out of it. A good mix of First person shooter and exploration is the Stalker games you should definitely check those out very tactical combat.

link me some shit on how to get this set up.

Watch this whole video don't try to go off doing your own shit like I did. Its perfect shows everything you need to know

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
got inspired to pirate borderlands 1 for some reason, its pretty gud :feelsgood:

osrs

• Ugh..
Reactions: haircutcel