Good wagelsave jobs (for$)

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Donald Fan
Which ones pay the best

Can't be ups or amazon I'm 19, I could work in amazon warehouse but my bones and joints are hella bad so I'm really like 91 it's cooked

But what should I do, I make like 16 an hour at sonic rn :forcedsmile:

Gonna go start at a breakfast place for better tips, but I wanna get a second one

Ideas? Or good certs to get for proper jobs in the future?

I need to wageslave rn while bitcoin hits 200k in like 2 years and eth goes with it

I could do school though my parents got money I'm lowkey hella bumming

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
@SidharthTheSlayer

@PseudoMaxxer

(My bhais)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, SidharthTheSlayer and <6PSLcel
try security guard/bouncer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Htobrother, VladimirtheGreat and 4 others
roid + lifts
Lowkey I could get the cert and I'm already on test

But my parents would be baffled in wasting their college fund

I don't really wanna go to college but I should, I have no idea what to study

• +1
Reactions: FBl and <6PSLcel
You're wealthy right? Ask for an internship at your dad's company, you can get a job through nepotism

You're wealthy right? Ask for an internship at your dad's company, you can get a job through nepotism
I could try

It's a sales environment though I doubt it'd be easy without a degree, he makes millions dollar deals

Tbh it's worth a try tho, I'm smoking weed these days I'm getting sober rn then ill ask about it, I gotta be locked in to get in the business world and I've been slacking

Highest paid job I had was Campbell soup in Paris, Texas. 22 hour / 7 days a week / 12 hours a day / sunday was 44 dollars an hour.

This was a lot of money.

PepsiCo has merchandising jobs. You need to be 18 and that should be 20 / hour.

Highest paid job I had was Campbell soup in Paris, Texas. 22 hour / 7 days a week / 12 hours a day / sunday was 44 dollars an hour.

This was a lot of money.

PepsiCo has merchandising jobs. You need to be 18 and that should be 20 / hour.
What was the job title at your campbell soup job

And where are you gonna be merchandising? Is refilling stores that sell pepsi with product?

Yeah these sound good

What was the job title at your campbell soup job

And where are you gonna be merchandising? Is refilling stores that sell pepsi with product?

Yeah these sound good
Campbell soup…

Entry level work. The company is unionized, which is an American thing. It’s easy work. But you’re working 12 hours a day.

PepsiCo / coca-cola they have merchandising which is putting shit on the shelf. And sometimes you get a tablet to order your own product.

Time goes by fast too. I know at Pepsi you do 45 hours a week / 20 an hour in America. Sometimes you can do 60 hours in a week…

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Which ones pay the best

Can't be ups or amazon I'm 19, I could work in amazon warehouse but my bones and joints are hella bad so I'm really like 91 it's cooked

But what should I do, I make like 16 an hour at sonic rn :forcedsmile:

Gonna go start at a breakfast place for better tips, but I wanna get a second one

Ideas? Or good certs to get for proper jobs in the future?

I need to wageslave rn while bitcoin hits 200k in like 2 years and eth goes with it

I could do school though my parents got money I'm lowkey hella bumming
If u rlly want surgery, just low inhib and work in the mines/oil rigs or even fishing boats.

Basically anything with a high chance of serious injury or death during the job.

• JFL
Reactions: Steph4gr

yeah work first, you'll see how hard and shitty life really is, this may or may not motivate you like it did me to fix ur life situation out, and yeah something like college you dont wanna rush and do something stupid, take ur fucking time nigger

• +1
yeah work first, you'll see how hard and shitty life really is, this may or may not motivate you like it did me to fix ur life situation out, and yeah something like college you dont wanna rush and do something stupid, take ur fucking time nigger
Thank you bhai your passive aggressiveness has an underlying kindness to it :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Thank you bhai your passive aggressiveness has an underlying kindness to it :Comfy:
np, wish I had a kick in the ass like that when I was 16 or something, ik you're not 16 but still

• JFL
Campbell soup…

Entry level work. The company is unionized, which is an American thing. It’s easy work. But you’re working 12 hours a day.

PepsiCo / coca-cola they have merchandising which is putting shit on the shelf. And sometimes you get a tablet to order your own product.

Time goes by fast too. I know at Pepsi you do 45 hours a week / 20 an hour in America. Sometimes you can do 60 hours in a week…
Sounds good

My bones are lowkey fucked up but I may just have to thug it and buy more roids

I'm not seeing many near me tho tbh

Honestly a high volume breakfast or dinner spot would pay well, around 20. and I have a good face so it wouldn't be too brutal

And I could work nights at sonic still but I'd prefer something that pays better

study some arts degree and get into crypto, memecoins and allat

• +1
Surely... :forcedsmile:
its all a gamble tho, but everything has a pattern. every fucking thing in the entire universe has a pattern. you just have to be autistic enough to notice it and understand it.

• +1

Looking at 20 an hour warehouse jobs rn

How are yall niggas wagin?

its all a gamble tho, but everything has a pattern. every fucking thing in the entire universe has a pattern. you just have to be autistic enough to notice it and understand it.
It's all cyclical

Which is why numerology works.

A perfect reading, given to you based upon your birthday, proves undeniably that all personality traits and behaviors are almost entirely numerically determined

What does this mean? Well it should be clear, a simulation of some manner is undeniable

• +1
Reactions: FBl