Good way to lose fat

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
To burn 1kg of fat you need to burn 7,700 calories. 1kg of = 7,700 calories . To lose fat I need to eat 1500 calories or less. That equals to 10 500 calories per week . If I only eat 200 calories of protein a day i will only eat 1400 calories per week. It will be a deficit of 9100 in a week . I will lose more than 1 kg of fat for sure in one week. If i keep doing strength training and only eat protein , i will maintain my muscle mass and even gain some ( noobie gain) and i’ll be sure to lose fat. What do you think of that?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK and BrettyBoy
Just eat normal dude. 200g of protein a day jfl. Eat some rice, eat some fish, eat some chicken, eat some veggies. Keep it all at 1500 calories. Exercise. Go out to the beach. Suntan. Just live normally, and you will see results faster

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others
Just eat normal dude. 200g of protein a day jfl. Eat some rice, eat some fish, eat some chicken, eat some veggies. Keep it all at 1500 calories. Exercise. Go out to the beach. Suntan. Just live normally, and you will see results faster
Thanks for the advice🙏🙏🙏

If i keep doing strength training and only eat protein , i will maintain my muscle mass and even gain some
No, you won't. You won't even have the energy to go to the gym, let alone the strength to work out. And you will become sick eventually. What you're right about tho is that you're gonna lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Autism

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
get into the habit of regularly exercising first until you enjoy it, then you can start cutting down in your diet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13994
To burn 1kg of fat you need to burn 7,700 calories. 1kg of = 7,700 calories . To lose fat I need to eat 1500 calories or less. That equals to 10 500 calories per week . If I only eat 200 calories of protein a day i will only eat 1400 calories per week. It will be a deficit of 9100 in a week . I will lose more than 1 kg of fat for sure in one week. If i keep doing strength training and only eat protein , i will maintain my muscle mass and even gain some ( noobie gain) and i’ll be sure to lose fat. What do you think of that?
no, listen mate you will not gain anything on 1400 calories a week. that is horrifically catabolic. you realistically wont even gain at 1400 cals a day. will you lose tons of weight yes, but a lot will be muscle also.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
That already exists, it's called a PSMF (protein-sparing modified fast), search teh interwebz and you'll find some decent guides.
You can also check my sig for the fasting (actual fasting) guide, considering my experience with many methods I strongly believe that a water fast is superior in every way to every other approach that involves calories.