Good women don't exist the way they are portrayed

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
A commonly held belief is that although rare, there are virtuous good women out there who are looking for a virtuous good man as well. If you actually thought about the best girls you've known throughout your life, as in the closest thing to the idealistic good girl, you'd realize that even they aren't aroused by good behavior because no woman on the planet is.

Loyalty, submission, intense passion, and all the other desirable traits that characterize a good woman are simply a response to very high levels of attraction, not because a woman is good and virtuous. This is why a woman who you'd perceive as good because she's completely devoted to her man can so easily cheat on another man. Believing in the idea of a good woman is a logical fallacy because different men will be getting different versions of the same woman.

So many of these self-proclaimed high value men in the manosphere preach the idea that if you become successful and get close to God then you'll be blessed with a good woman. Its almost as delusional as the radical Islamists believing they'll be rewarded with virgins in heaven for their martyrdom. All you have to do is look at their own lack of results to realize what they're saying is complete garbage. Its amazing how these guys can reach their 40s and 50s and still be this clueless, chalking it all up to bad luck while true psychopaths excel so deeply that normal men can't even fathom it.

It all stems back to the fact that women are naturally hardwired to respond positively to evil behavior. If you're dumb enough to think you've found an exception to this and the rules don't apply you will inevitably be proven wrong every time. Only an abusive man can truly get the most out of a woman. The good news is this behavior is effortless when you are truly selfish and lack a conscience.

@6ft4
@sexy
@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, JohnDoe, laaltin and 8 others
It all stems back to the fact that women are naturally hardwired to respond positively to evil behavior.
Only an abusive man can truly get the most out of a woman. The good news is this behavior is effortless when you are truly selfish and lack a conscience.

death note GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, truthhurts and lurking truecel
They don’t exist
This isn’t new news

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
idk. called me bluepilled but i have seen some women be loyal to their subhuman bf. This is ofc the rare tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, truthhurts and isis_Bleach
There are women who are interested in things that I consider positive, who do volunteer work, care about others, etc.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, noodlelover and lurking truecel
There are women who are interested in things that I consider positive, who do volunteer work, care about others, etc.
Hmm sounds like entitled feministic lesbians

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Eduardo DOV
It all stems back to the fact that women are naturally hardwired to respond positively to evil behavior.
This is true and we are completely fucked up species.

idk. called me bluepilled but i have seen some women be loyal to their subhuman bf. This is ofc the rare tho.
Vast majority of women are with subhumans. The high level of attraction that keeps them loyal isn't based on looks, its behavior. Women don't cheat because someone higher value came along, they cheat because the attraction to their partner dropped enough. This is why you'll see women stay loyal to low value men while cheating on high value men. If hypergamy were real this wouldn't happen.

This is why its easy to get carried away and think they are the exception, but these positive qualities have nothing to do with sexual attraction. Doesn't matter if a woman spends all her time doing charitable things and comes across as the sweetest person, she is not attracted to nice behavior...in fact its sexually repulsive. The subset of behaviors that they are hardwired to be attracted to is the same in every woman. In fact, take any woman you find respectable for whatever reason and if you actually knew everything that's occurred in her personal life/dating history you'd suddenly not respect a single one.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, noodlelover and sexy
You are one of the few posters on this site who debunks this whole BS about women only caring about looks. That's a very autistic way of thinking and whoever that 100% believes it had no enough interaction with women.

I wasn't even able to believe that myself, I always knew that way of thinking was flawed.

As you said in one of your posts, women don't practice hypergamy. And most of them are attracted to criminals and want to reproduce with them. Some have rape fantasies. They are also obsessed with serial killers.

They will look for a provider, make a family and then they will hate him for not being good looking.

The Johnny Deep & Amber Heard situation has to be the greatest opportunity for millions of people to wake up and realize they have been brainwashed when it comes to the true nature of women.

It's so obvious that good and decent men are being eliminated from the genetic pool. Doesn't matter how good they look.

Now I understand why our ancestors didn't gave them as much rights as they have nowadays. They fucking KNEW.

This is one of the darkest rabbit holes I've come across. But it's a relief knowing all this information.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, JohnDoe, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Humanity as we know it originated at least 200,000 years ago. The oldest civilization emerged 10,000 years ago. Civilized behavior is a baby in comparison to how we have behaved for thousands of years. Men in particular had to engage in confrontations with beasts and humans in order to survive and prosper in an environment of chaos. In such an environment, it was advantageous for women to select the most psychopathic, violent, and egotistical men.

And traits like these lure women in to this day. Betas can never relate because they would have died from hunger, disease or in a confrontation with superior men if they were living in times of harsh natural selection. Today nice guy betas only exist to be pushovers and follow the status quo, while psychopathic, violent, and egotistical men are more physically and mentally independent from the system, which translates to attraction in the case of women.

Being nice never made a pussy wet.

4464677 Hybristophilia3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and lifted
Vast majority of women are with subhumans. The high level of attraction that keeps them loyal isn't based on looks, its behavior. Women don't cheat because someone higher value came along, they cheat because the attraction to their partner dropped enough. This is why you'll see women stay loyal to low value men while cheating on high value men. If hypergamy were real this wouldn't happen.
It's look and money. For a subhuman to date, he has to be rich.

Behavior doesn't play any significant role.

Behavior is the result of looking good and being rich (or poor and ugly). So there's going to be a correlation in the types of guys women date, but it's not the cause.

What I mean by this, is you can't change your behavior and have better results with women, because women are not choosing guys based on their behavior.

Lose my soul for a woman? NEVER!

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts