Goodbye for now

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
I'm leaving for now, i'm not taken seriously in any way, i know trolling and being "rude" to people is a part of this forum, and i participate in it too. However, whe i make a high IQ thread that takes effort it always is "muh 14" or "dnrd". It annoys me when i take time to write a post to contribute to this forum. This forum also has too much low IQ threads and non-blackpilled users. It pisses me off. I like some of this forums users because they agree with my theories and confirm my ideas on how soyciety and the dating market works. Also, this forum is very repetitive. I'm running out of topic ideas. I will return however. In a few weeks or a month's time i will check in on this forum to see if the situation here has improved. In 2023 i can finally start working on my own high IQ and truly blackpilled forum, Chadhate, a forum without faggots, normies/NT's, chads and trolls. But for now, goodbye.

Tagging my favorite users:
@Growth Plate
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
@MoggerGaston
@disillusioned
@_MVP_
@Thomas DOM
@Niko
@Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, MoggerGaston, Seltin Sweety and 16 others
You’re there 4ever

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Good you faggot tranny lover

• JFL
finally this faggy ass 14 year old is gone.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
op is 14 dnrd
sweetheart, being rude is not part of the forum. we are really rude and we mean it.
sweety, don't forget to brush your teeth before bed and kiss ur mamma

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
JFL
R

CYA EINSTEIN

and if you do make another forum i hope it does well. just trolling ya kid.

You are low IQ.

You are 14.

Dnrd your wall of text abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
I'm leaving for now, i'm not taken seriously in any way, i know trolling and being "rude" to people is a part of this forum, and i participate in it too. However, whe i make a high IQ thread that takes effort it always is "muh 14" or "dnrd". It annoys me when i take time to write a post to contribute to this forum. This forum also has too much low IQ threads and non-blackpilled users. It pisses me off. I like some of this forums users because they agree with my theories and confirm my ideas on how soyciety and the dating market works. Also, this forum is very repetitive. I'm running out of topic ideas. I will return however. In a few weeks or a month's time i will check in on this forum to see if the situation here has improved. In 2023 i can finally start working on my own high IQ and truly blackpilled forum, Chadhate, a forum without faggots, normies/NT's, chads and trolls. But for now, goodbye.

@Growth Plate
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
@MoggerGaston
@disillusioned
@_MVP_
@Thomas DOM
@Niko
@Xangsane
Au revoir space cowboy.

People make fun of you because you always want to emphasize that you are smarter than others, obviously it is an object of ridicule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 21340, Psychophilly and 1 other person

@Growth Plate
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED
@MoggerGaston
@disillusioned
@_MVP_
@Thomas DOM
@Niko
@Xangsane
See you Bhai :'( hope everything goes well moving forward, stod in the same situation as you some months ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
People make fun of you because you always want to emphasize that you are smarter than others, obviously it is an object of ridicule
If he didn't have 150 IQ in his profile i wouldnt care. His faggot boyfriend doesn't make it better too.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
If he didn't have 150 IQ in his profile i wouldnt care. His faggot boyfriend doesn't make it better too.
faggot boyfriend?

By the way, if anyone has a good alternative to this forum, please tell me

• +1
Reactions: Jase
You'll be back tomorrow claiming 150 iq, i really couldnt care less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
faggot boyfriend?

By the way, if anyone has a good alternative to this forum, please tell me
Not many others kid, there is incel. is, incels .co, blackpill. club, neet. net and prob a few more. this is probably the best one there is. Just stay and stop being narcy. keep in mind that you are 14 and dont have any life experience like all of us that went through the shit.

• +1
Curry failo strikes again. Never made fun of OP for being 14 but still didn’t make it to his favorite users list.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Why not move to .is?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Gengar
rules are too fucking retarded there. at least you can talk about a kiss from when you were 14 from a girl who did it for a dare on this site. got fucking perma banned there for that. what a joke.
I bet my homie @robtical or @Dregster banned you.

• WTF
Good luck i hope you get taller

make me mod on your site when you make it btw

• +1
I would join chadhate

• +1
I am ugly, sry

'Goodbye' means 'bye for good'. There's no "for now" with 'goodbye'. If you're leaving, but plan on coming back, the term you should be using is just 'bye'

I should've been a teacher...

• Hmm...
Dnrd + ur 14 + kys.

I take u seriously cause I like your avi

Not many others kid, there is incel. is, incels .co, blackpill. club, neet. net and prob a few more. this is probably the best one there is. Just stay and stop being narcy. keep in mind that you are 14 and dont have any life experience like all of us that went through the shit.
There is geomax.net

It’s just a prank bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
'Goodbye' means 'bye for good'. There's no "for now" with 'goodbye'. If you're leaving, but plan on coming back, the term you should be using is just 'bye'

I should've been a teacher...
hey don't correct him, he's 150 iq remember.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
hey don't correct him, he's 150 iq remember.
Don't you see the space between "1" and "50"? Perhaps he was going to put a point there but failed to find it on his keyboard

• JFL