• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, maarda and AustinCutler
What a coincidence, i was getting ready

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and AustinCutler
OMG is that his BMW in GTAV
To make me feel more confident, my mother provided me with a better car to drive in Santa Barbara, a BMW 3 series Coupe. I had always wanted this, since I cared a lot about my appearance. I had been asking my parents for a more upper-class car ever since I found out that there was a car hierarchy, and that some students at my college drove better cars than others. Now I was one of the students with a better, high-class car.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and maarda
Go the strip club or golf club.
On the eve of my last day in Santa Barbara, before I went home for the winter break, I went to the Sandpiper Golf Course in Goleta to watch the sunset. It was my usual sunset spot, and on that evening the shape of the clouds on the horizon made it exceptionally beautiful. I basked in its radiance as I stood there, wondering with despair how a world so beautiful could be so cruel. And then, one final insult came along, as if the world was taking one last spiteful lash at me. A young couple came and stood near me, making out with each other as they watched the very same sunset. There were lots of other people there as well, for it was quite a unique sunset. All of them must have had thoughts of admiration towards the couple, and thoughts of contempt towards me because I was all alone and unwanted. Ihave lived such an unnatural life, devoid of love, sex, and pleasure. Watching sunsets was one of the few joys I had left, and now that too was taken from me. How can I enjoy a sunset anymore, knowing that other men get to enjoy them with their beautiful girlfriends at their side? There was no more life for me to live.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, ElySioNs and Chadeep
To make me feel more confident, my mother provided me with a better car to drive in Santa Barbara, a BMW 3 series Coupe. I had always wanted this, since I cared a lot about my appearance. I had been asking my parents for a more upper-class car ever since I found out that there was a car hierarchy, and that some students at my college drove better cars than others. Now I was one of the students with a better, high-class car.
the BMW 3 series Coupe :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, zurzolo and AustinCutler
Rich Foids
He kept talking about how he will become very rich from it, and I fostered a hope that he would become rich. How naïve I was… the movie would only bankrupt him in the future.On top of this, I had to deal with another change at father’s house that angered me to no end. I hadto give up my lovely, huge, and luxurious downstairs room. It was all because baby Jazz got a new nanny. Once again, Jazz’s existence caused me to lose my room at father’s house. This time, father made my room into his new office. He split his old office into two bedrooms, in which I got one of them and the nanny got the other. My new room was much smaller, and it didn’t have its own bathroom. My downstairs room was the best part of being at father’s house, and it was all gone. I started to really hate going there.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and zurzolo
@Darkeningstar @Imretarded?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Go to franklin's neighborhood and shoot some gangbangers up.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AustinCutler
Imagine coming here to see the new ER and end up seeing some gta gameplay

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, serialcoper and AustinCutler
kill franklin's bitch mom too. Re take the house:feelshehe:
yea we dont fuck with franklins mom she is a fraud i wish i could torture her (ingame)

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
yea we dont fuck with franklins mom she is a fraud i wish i could torture her (ingame)
Get an anime mod and turn the characters into anime girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AustinCutler
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
I wasn't thinking about rape. I meant main trio as school girls:feelswow:
good idea btw i used to troll insanely hard in gta online got banned many times

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
mine is better tho aint it ?
i am GIF

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler