Goodbye

notsocommonthumb

notsocommonthumb

I have huge areolas the size of tennis balls
Although I haven't been here long, I feel I know the impact this place has on people. Most of you aren't incels, you're simply not making the effort to engage with women. The average guy isn't a Chad or a high-tier normie, he's most likely a low-to-mid-tier normie , yet he's still not an incel. Why? Because he takes chances and initiates conversations with women, whether at a party, at work, or elsewhere. We've all heard about the guy who effortlessly talks to women as if they're just good guy friends. It's not necesarily because he's super attractive it's because he doesn't view every interaction as a potential lead to sex. Instead, he treats it like any other conversation, which is something many of you are not doing.

Only 35% of male teenagers have been in a romantic relationship before the age of 21, while 50.52% of guys under the age of 21 are virgins. This disparity is largely because many young men lose their virginity at parties, festivals, or similar social events. As I've noticed here, many of you tend to avoid going out, whether it be to parties, bars, or concerts. If we assume that all 35% of those who have been in relationships are no longer virgins, this would leave about 15% of young men who have lost their virginity without ever having been in a relationship likely due to their them going out.

I hope you all do well in the future and may be happily married with your dream wife.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lidian, Juandigomigo22, noobs and 3 others
See you in 15 days 8 hours and 34 minutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, skkrrrtcantdo, Lidian and 3 others