Goodnight, my princess.

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I used to text or call my girlfriend everytime before going to sleep for 9 months straight and she left me no remorse type shit innit bozo...

I wanna dedicate this goodnight to you, the one reading this. Tonight you are my princess, goodnight. i love you...

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
ive just reported u again

ive just reported u again
Say it back, I would like to hear it from you. You remind me of my girlfriend when she started getting more distant, the fact u give me little attention and are cold to me makes me want it more...

Say it back, I would like to hear it from you. You remind me of my girlfriend when she started getting more distant, the fact u give me little attention and are cold to me makes me want it more...
its actually been me all along, sweet cheeks

but theres been an emergency, if i dont get a 50 euro amazon giftcard in the next hour u will die and i need to save u !!

its actually been me all along, sweet cheeks

but theres been an emergency, if i dont get a 50 euro amazon giftcard in the next hour u will die and i need to save u !!
You are not her, she would never ask me for money. She just wanted my love...

You are not her, she would never ask me for money. She just wanted my love...
people change

and so will u, as in ur flesh suit will start decomposing

people change

and so will u, as in ur flesh suit will start decomposing
she really did change. and i will indeed die. without her by my side... thats so fucking brutal.

Maybe after shes done with the cock carousel, she can realize how much I loved her and give me another chance.

she really did change. and i will indeed die. without her by my side... thats so fucking brutal.

Maybe after shes done with the cock carousel, she can realize how much I loved her and give me another chance.
you will both reunite under the guidance of

Bozo just rape her and revive the past

Bozo just rape her and revive the past
I love her too much to hurt her. I will let her go, because it seems being with me pains her at this point...

I love her too much to hurt her. I will let her go, because it seems being with me pains her at this point...
No pain, women love getting raped, especially if the perpetrator is +6'2

No pain, women love getting raped, especially if the perpetrator is +6'2
ive unignored u and this is what u have to say?

what is wrong with u, debetro. what have i done to u to be deserving of such disrespect from u?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

what is wrong with u, debetro. what have i done to u to be deserving of such disrespect from u?
Pbs Nature Gorilla GIF by Nature on PBS

Just don't do it again please I had an existential crisis after asking @TRUE_CEL how many people have me on ignore

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Just don't do it agin please I had an existential crisis after asking @TRUE_CEL how many people have me on ignore
Dang. :(

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Debetro
Just don't do it agin please I had an existential crisis after asking @TRUE_CEL how many people have me on ignore
will this help you hop off that silly little substance youve been abusing?

I used to text or call my girlfriend everytime before going to sleep for 9 months straight and she left me no remorse type shit innit bozo...

I wanna dedicate this goodnight to you, the one reading this. Tonight you are my princess, goodnight. i love you...
I am your princess. 👸🏽

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie