GOofy women i matched with on okc said i was offensive

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
I messaged her lets netflix and chill and i would brg some boxed wine and chipotle. And she said i only matched to give some advice no quality women would go for that, its offensive. These women are slick they create rules for men their not attracted to, then try to shame those men in hopes they turn into suckas. Its simple if she doesn't want to fuck you its ova, ignore those goofy women. Wdf would i care if a women who doesn't want to fuck me is turned off, these women really think men are plue-pilled out here.

It almost sounds like offensive, and you’re trying to make her into a joke.
Major turn off
Good luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, MrGlutton and thereallegend
Should of said you was an offensive lineman then repeated to call her a nigger

I messaged her lets netflix and chill and i would brg some boxed wine and chipotle. And she said i only matched to give some advice no quality women would go for that, its offensive. These women are slick they create rules for men their not attracted to, then try to shame those men in hopes they turn into suckas. Its simple if she doesn't want to fuck you its ova, ignore those goofy women. Wdf would i care if a women who doesn't want to fuck me is turned off, these women really think men are plue-pilled out here.

It almost sounds like offensive, and you’re trying to make her into a joke.
Major turn off
Good luck
Is okc good for hookups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25193 and MrGlutton
Is okc good for hookups
believe it or not its not, most on there are more relationship prone. If you wanna hookup tinder is the best followed by badoo. Badoo shows the most matches and people in your DIrect area, so you will get more matches and folks looking at your profile.

believe it or not its not, most on there are more relationship prone. If you wanna hookup tinder is the best followed by badoo. Badoo shows the most matches and people in your DIrect area, so you will get more matches and folks looking at your profile.
Most foids on tinder want a date and aren’t immediately dtf in my experience, is badoo better?

Most foids on tinder want a date and aren’t immediately dtf in my experience, is badoo better?
update just got banned off of okc , the women i matched with who said i was offensive, reported me and i got banned, my response to prior was gl at your comedy show.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
BONE CHILLING