Google Finally Recognizes Minoxidil’s Collagen Effects

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Now when you google “Minoxidil Collagen” it tells you that the sides are real and links a study.

90BF932C 2EA9 4AC9 A335 E35A8A533C1A

finally some recognition for minoxidilcels such as myself.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 656
It's a wonder anyone still uses it when it's proven to age you and we have alternatives that have outperformed it in studies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
glad i didnt take it

Dude how many fucking threads have you made about minox? Just shut the fuck up about it already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
At 16 i could grow full beard thanks to my maghrebi soul genetics

im sure @Imperative could relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Dude how many fucking threads have you made about minox? Just shut the fuck up about it already.
Bwahaha, ur a faggot bro

don’t say shit to me

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It's a wonder anyone still uses it when it's proven to age you and we have alternatives that have outperformed it in studies.
What alternatives outperform it?

LOL

Are you aware that "collagen accumulation" that they are talking about is another name for FIBROSIS, which is basically disorganized excessive collagen and it isn't the same thing as collagen?

:lul:

You also completely ignored this:

"inflamed areas"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Does fin fuck ur collagen too

Keep memeing

wait do you have bad collagen bro? we didn't already fucking know that cunt, wow tell us more about minox and collagen!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1100
What's the final word on this? I've got five vials of Minoxidil sitting on my shelf rn because I'm afraid to use it

What's the final word on this? I've got five vials of Minoxidil sitting on my shelf rn because I'm afraid to use it
Give it a shot and if you notice any sides drop it

Give it a shot and if you notice any sides drop it
Yes but how will I know it's from the Minox and not from some random shit or Placebo (trying to convince myself skin is worse since I know the anecdotal data) ? I might try it anyway

Yes but how will I know it's from the Minox and not from some random shit or Placebo (trying to convince myself skin is worse since I know the anecdotal data) ? I might try it anyway
You just gotta be real with yourself. One good way to tell collagen is your hair quality, high collagen hair is soft and shiny while low collagen is frizzy and dull looking. If it's fucked your collagen then your hair should feel like grass and you skin should be very dry and thin.