• Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, nope, 91302 and 17 others
dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: quinfluence, MTNAscension2, Kaz and 15 others
why do you reckon he did that
Contrary to popular belive here, beauty is not purely subjective. A lot of it does come down to culture. He now looks a lot closer to k-pop style facial structure now. I guess he is from east Asia where that look is more appealing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mathis, okwiwhd and 7 others
Contrary to popular belive here, beauty is not purely subjective. A lot of it does come down to culture. He now looks a lot closer to k-pop style facial structure now. I guess he is from east Asia where that look is more appealing.
Well, asian beauty standards are objectively retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, boss8055, the next o'pry and 9 others
not the same guy

Yet, I always wonder why a lot of european men do well in asian in countries and are called attractive despite being average.

He looks like gay now :lul:

Yet, I always wonder why a lot of european men do well in asian in countries and are called attractive despite being average
I would say that holds true for more like Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand where they have their own fetishism. I'm sure it exists in south Korea too but I think It could be a weird dating economics/niche maximg thing.

Here's a more at home example first. Gym-maxxers will say that the number of sexual partners will increase based on how muscular they are. BUT the majority of girls seem to be grossed out by big muscles. So what's going on?

Let's assume it's equal population of males and females (and it basically is); let's say a small minority of girls are into those big bodybuilder type guys. We will go with 10% of girls are into that, but how many guys reach that level of a body builder? Probably less than 2% of the population.

So now we have 10% of the female population going for 2% of the male population. I imagine the same thing is going on in south Korea. It's a minority of girls but white guys are so rare there they basically have a wider selection despite a lower percentage of the whole population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, boss8055 and Icon

Oy vey
Jew lmao

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, RichardSpencel, datboijj and 3 others
I would say that holds true for more like Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand where they have their own fetishism. I'm sure it exists in south Korea too but I think It could be a weird dating economics/niche maximg thing.

Here's a more at home example first. Gym-maxxers will say that the number of sexual partners will increase based on how muscular they are. BUT the majority of girls seem to be grossed out by big muscles. So what's going on?

Let's assume it's equal population of males and females (and it basically is); let's say a small minority of girls are into those big bodybuilder type guys. We will go with 10% of girls are into that, but how many guys reach that level of a body builder? Probably less than 2% of the population.

So now we have 10% of the female population going for 2% of the male population. I imagine the same thing is going on in south Korea. It's a minority of girls but white guys are so rare there they basically have a wider selection despite a lower percentage of the whole population.
Aha. I was aware of the supply and demand theory of the body builder type. It applies to very long hair as well. I am not entirely convinced though but it could be a potential explanation. I can't wrap my head around how that dude changed himself from chadlite to LTN in the before and after pic

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Wtf is wrong with these people

Nigga getting surgeries to have a reason to go er

Looks better in the after, more harmonious.
High iq Asian as usual