Gook smv is rising again?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
problem with being a gook like the ones in the bottom is if her boyfriend finds out and gets mad it’s over

One punch on that little low T face with bearly any bone to protect it is pop

problem with being a gook like the ones in the bottom is if her boyfriend finds out and gets mad it’s over

I think people underestimated gook's strenght abit.

I used to do wrestling and Judo, Gook are pretty explosive in their white-fiber muscles I'd say.

I think Curry is much weaker, I have been punched on the face by Curry but it was much lighter than from other races.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182

But I'd agree tho if someone punch me in my face I'd be blackout.

I used to do wrestling and Judo, Gook are pretty explosive in their white-fiber muscles I'd say.

I think Curry is much weaker, I have been punched on the face by Curry but it was much lighter than from other races.
Idk usually the very feminine look gives off a basically hitting a woman look especially from these K-pop maxed gooks

And unlike white femboys who have dimorphism with huge jaws or masculine eyes etc gooks are mostly just female looking and skinny

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Idk usually the very feminine look gives off a basically hitting a woman look especially from these K-pop maxed gooks

And unlike white femboys who have dimorphism with huge jaws or masculine eyes etc gooks are mostly just female looking and skinny

I mean you kinda describe me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I mean you kinda describe me :lul:
It’s what these women want I just found the meme funny since the guy u shouldn’t worry about is usually a huge jacked bbc or something

• +1
Asians know how to appeal more to femalegaze, those white guys look like homeless bums with 0 drip compared to the asian

I wonder if you did the exact same softmaxxing on the white guys whether they would mog the asian

@Iasacrko

typical tall white skin htn Korean

I wonder how well would he do in Germany?

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2

Yeah they are insane pound for pound like that one japanese nigga rn in featherweight boxing who is ranked #4 or something worldwide or that one heavyweight chinese guy

• +1