Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
@PjSon

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Arkantos, chadpreetcel123 and 7 others
To be honest most guys and girls get mad at people of their own race dating other races.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Over, BigBiceps and 7 others
Gook men need to give a beat down to these filipedo whores

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Britishlooksmaxxer, BigBiceps and 5 others
I will forever be an asian male :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5180 and 3 others
most guys and girls get mad at people of their own race dating other races.

Low T beta men, I know I'm proud of my race who is successfully securing a white girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 4991
Lol

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 2403
you really were so triggered by me yesterday, that im leaving in your head rent free now. lmao

and i made you delete your eye area post :)
also dgaf about this asian chick :D
No man, I have a gift of remembering all the salty, whiny ethniks in this site, here's your new friends @toolateforme @Blackout.xl :feelskek:

No man, I have a gift of remembering all the salty, whiny ethniks in this site, here's your new friends @toolateforme @Blackout.xl :feelskek:
i made you delete your shit eye area

5852907dc7188f9b26c8e7ee lime light behind the scenes 9

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Over, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
Holy fuck she looks so ugly even with all the make up on. Usually people who are 1PSL have deformities but in this case she's a deformity herself ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 5258
i made you delete your shit eye area
Nope gook-chan, I just wanted you to see them, not the rest of the forum, that's why I posted a video. I want you to remember that even with my failos (that'll be fixed with an infraorbital anyway) I still mog you coz of "muh pheno". If I go to your country, all your whamen will treat me like a king colonizer, while if you come to mine they'll deport you straight away, even with "muh superior gook zygos".

Nope gook-chan, I just wanted you to see them, not the rest of the forum, that's why I posted a video. I want you to remember that even with my failos (that'll be fixed with an infraorbital anyway) I still mog you coz of "muh pheno". If I go to your country, all your whamen will treat me like a king colonizer, while if you come to mine they'll deport you straight away, even with "muh superior gook zygos".

good for you bro, you can fuck 3rd world countries bitches, while i clean up high class stacies, first world jbs on a daily. :D

also, its not only zygos, i mog you in every aspect of life, whatever you name , i will almost with certainty mog you.

frame, height, face, eyes , jaw , maxilla, zygos and unless you have bigger dick than 7 inches, i mog you in that aspect too.
Also 140 IQ tested by mensa, so in few years i will career mog you too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino and Moggy
I know a high T Asian male that would fix this noodlewhore

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
if you are a curry looking med, it's not very possible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PjSon and Deleted member 3702
if you are a curry looking med, it's not very possible
What if I'm a med looking med?
good for you bro, you can fuck 3rd world countries bitches, while i clean up high class stacies, first world jbs on a daily. :D

also, its not only zygos, i mog you in every aspect of life, whatever you name , i will almost with certainty mog you.

frame, height, face, eyes , jaw , maxilla, zygos and unless you have bigger dick than 7 inches, i mog you in that aspect too.
Also 140 IQ tested by mensa, so in few years i will career mog you too.
Impressive, yet you're still here :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I hate all Asians now(except some filipinos).

why are gooks so fucking ugly jfl

Jfl tall chadlites dating deformed 2.5psl gooks

jfl at the dudes who even go near that shit

tf is up with her horseteeth

20200427 230301

while i clean up high class stacies
Only things you cleaned up are shit stinking toilets in McDonalds greycel

Coping3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PjSon and Slayerino
What if I'm a med looking med?

Impressive, yet you're still here :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Account created only in january 26, and already 7x times the amount of time spent on here compared to me.

In comparison to you, i actually only use this site out of boredom and because of quarantine.
also i genetic mog you to hell and back, no point in further responding to you :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
Account created only in january 26, and already 7x times the amount of time spent on here compared to me.

In comparison to you, i actually only use this site out of boredom and because of quarantine.
also i genetic mog you to hell and back, no point in further responding to you :D
Before you go, let me just tell you that, statistically speaking, your gook sister is drooling at the thought of my white cock sliding inside her gook pussy.

• So Sad
Reactions: PjSon