Gooks mogg Curries tbh - Race MOGG BATTLE GTFIH and Vote!!!

Who do you think moggs tbh?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
The only way to settle this debate for good is from an outsider's perspective...

Both are "Asian", short, weak frame, have small dicks, bad bodybuilding genes, faces are giga failos and both unanimously ugly in the eyes of women etc.

"Curry" Disclaimer: [ISPOILER]I'm not talking about muh "Indo-Nords", non-Dravid/less mixed "North" Indians, non Indian migrant Pakis, or North Pakis etc. only legit curries and Dravids/abos, because the former don't always fit the idea of a "Curry" in my head and are all either mixed with something else or technically separate ethnicities that just happen to live next to Curries after being displaced and/or absorbed into the brown curry horde. Also, curries might cope with muh "Caucasoid" skull but there's no way legit abos, which they're descended from, have true "Caucasoid" skulls with their roundish features and small brain size tbh.[/ISPOILER]

but...

Gook probably mogg tbh tbh

mogger civilization + multiple empires, mogger iq, mogger culture + values.

I'm sorry but curries haven't really contributed much to humanity if I'm being honest ngl ngl

China's probably gonna take America's spot as top world "superpower" before the NWO comes, and Japan/Korea have the military technology capability to help them if they ever formed a new Mongoloid empire or some shit.

The only reason things made in China these days are so shit is because they're purposely made to be as cheap to manufacture as possible, they've made quality before and could again but don't want to because they're selling to everyone else to make money not a good product.

If the white man built half of all human civilization the yellow man built the other half.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Collagen or rope, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Average curry

C6649C9A-D3EB-4C67-9F67-36725A7C803F.jpeg

average asian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 15827, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
This only applies to the men on average maybe but curry women are hot as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Asians are gods.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17291
SEA mogs Pakistan,Afghan,Iran and Arab,Indians
5ft 1 tall filipinos accending from KPOP maxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, FailedNormieManlet, to_stop_da_cope and 11 others
Basically average shit vs diarrhea, curries are ugly asf lol

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and gamma
The West Eurasian skull cope is weird because irl it doesn't matter, if you look vaguely South Asian you're seen as South Asian. Regardless of whatever skull type you have but it's funny seeing the cope though ngl. But of course Abos aren't going to have them lmao, they didn't evolve that skull type to begin with. And the only reason South Asians aren't basically Abos is because they were either assimilated or genocided by the Western Eurasian conquerors with the Indo-Europeans, Arabs/Persians and other groups. But even with their invasions, large numbers of South Asians, mostly in the South and East don't have them as the penetration was meh.

But either way, these race comparisons are retarded like most of the other racebait threads.

SEAs definitely mog curries. East Asians do as well, but they tend to look worse than SEAs on average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16960, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
South Asians are caucasoid

Great, another thread.

Median/ Average rice slightly beats median/average curry (curry is Herat to Chittagong, Srinagar to Galle)

Top 10% curry slightly beats top 10% rice.

Top 1% curry significantly beats top 1% rice

Top 0.1% curry absolutely smashes top 0.1% rice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
LMAO South Asian/Curry/Indic men mog neotenous slanty-eyed effeminate looking Gooks to the ground and there's simply no doubt about that. Of course the subhumans who were bullied by the Indian users here voted for the Gooks because of how salty and unobjective they are:ROFLMAO:

EastAsian women are pretty hot though:oops:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14561
LMAO South Asian/Curry/Indic men mog neotenous slanty-eyed effeminate looking Gooks to the ground and there's simply no doubt about that. Of course the subhumans who were bullied by the Indian users here voted for the Gooks because of how salty and unobjective they are:ROFLMAO:

EastAsian women are pretty hot though:oops:
the biggest failo of indian men is that their skin is literally the color of shit.

Hard failo to go away ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and chaddyboi66
The only way to settle this debate for good is from an outsider's perspective...

Both are "Asian", short, weak frame, have small dicks, bad bodybuilding genes, faces are giga failos and both unanimously ugly in the eyes of women etc.

"Curry" Disclaimer: [ISPOILER]I'm not talking about muh "Indo-Nords", non-Dravid/less mixed "North" Indians, non Indian migrant Pakis, or North Pakis etc. only legit curries and Dravids/abos, because the former don't always fit the idea of a "Curry" in my head and are all either mixed with something else or technically separate ethnicities that just happen to live next to Curries after being displaced and/or absorbed into the brown curry horde. Also, curries might cope with muh "Caucasoid" skull but there's no way legit abos, which they're descended from, have true "Caucasoid" skulls with their roundish features and small brain size tbh.[/ISPOILER]

but...

I'm sorry but curries haven't really contributed much to humanity if I'm being honest ngl ngl

China's probably gonna take America's spot as top world "superpower" before the NWO comes, and Japan/Korea have the military technology capability to help them if they ever formed a new Mongoloid empire or some shit.

The only reason things made in China these days are so shit is because they're purposely made to be as cheap to manufacture as possible, they've made quality before and could again but don't want to because they're selling to everyone else to make money not a good product.

If the white man built half of all human civilization the yellow man built the other half.
too long all you had to do was show this picture. “One picture tells a thousand tales”
5395BE20 58F6 42BE 9C89 EC0F776FB41A

If you can find a curry that can get a foid on this level then I’ll take what I said back but until then goooks mogg them into another realm

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

but...

China has been #1 for the past 1800 of 2000 years.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
the biggest failo of indian men is that their skin is literally the color of shit.

Hard failo to go away ngl.
Lmao cope that's the skin color of niggers. Keep crying for our sumptuous cinnamon color skin ton:LOL:

Lol we have great features and bone structure it's just stuff like social media, entertainment representation, and politics that affects Indic dudes.Pale Euro apes literally try their hardest to darken their skin to look like usso they don't look like utter cucks jfl

Lmao cope that's the skin color of niggers. Keep crying for our sumptuous cinnamon color skin ton:LOL:

Lol we have great features and bone structure it's just stuff like social media, entertainment representation, and politics that affects Indic dudes.Pale Euro apes literally try their hardest to darken their skin to look like usso they don't look like utter cucks jfl
The indian skin tone is different from blacks. Indians have a lot more hyperpigmentation and have yellow undertones which just makes it look disgusting tbh. Not to mention the shit streeting stereotype coincides with their skin color.

Also, media has no effect on smv, your either good looking or not.

and jfl imagine thinking Europeans tan to look like indians:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @day after day @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and chaddyboi66
The indian skin tone is different from blacks. Indians have a lot more hyperpigmentation and have yellow undertones which just makes it look disgusting tbh. Not to mention the shit streeting stereotype coincides with their skin color.

Legit, black skin complexion is UN-uniform and doesn’t look dirty, curry skin complexion is uniform and dirty looking with hyperpigmentation all over the body and weird yellow curry looking spots on the skin and even face.

It’s over for curries and why people don’t vomit when looking at blacks skin but do when looking at curry. Printguy is a faggot no white wants to look curry JFL, we wanna look med not curry

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, johncruz12345 and chaddyboi66

LMAO you're a definitely a coping monkey nigger for sure:ROFLMAO:

a) you said Indian skin looked like shit which is false because niggers have darker shin tones which actually DO resemble the color of shit. Do not switch the topic because you lost the argument which you brought up:forcedsmile:

b) Indian skin tone mogs Niggers to the deserts of Africa HAHAHA there is no doubt about this what is this "yellow disgusting undertone" bs

c) that LuenCor faggot is a slave nigger who went by the name of SonofTyrone (@Angyanlover he gets it) who was bullied by curries IRL and on forums such as Lookism. His granddaddy was a Slave-owner who raped him into existence and he copes whenever curries are mentioned because we are better than his shitskin monkey ass. Man was a fan, this was guy was begging for my approval and attention on the other site, following me around like the abused nigger slave he is:ROFLMAO:

d) "Media has no effect on SMV" lmao what this is bullshit and you know it considering ricecels were a joke in 2009/10 but now are on the up because of KPOP and KDRAMAS and all that shit, and other groups benefit from that as well. Indians have Baljeet, Ravi, Raj and all sorts of emasculated stereotypes while other races don't, among other things. What you're saying is bullshit considering even ugly subhumans can go to Thailand and get chicks. Why? Because they are seen as rich even if they're not which proves my point lol

e) I also mentioned other things like social media like the rural villagers with the BOBVAGENE shit. China has a firewall and they cant speak English so it doesnt impact anything and niggers don't have wifi. There's plenty of factors that add to it, as well as political shit. Just go on reddit and see the selective outrage at indians when niggers do worse in Africa. Don't try to be daft. it's political estabilishment related

f) "jfl imagine thinking Europeans tan to look like Indians" HAHAHA Copewith it, monkey. If you retarded faggots can say that South Asians wanna look like Europeans by trying to attain lighter skin (which is what you say), then we can say you try to look like us because you hate your pale discolored selves:forcedsmile:. You pick both or neither because it's the same logic

g) there are more streetshitters in Subsaharan Africa than there are in India so that's a cope. The richest and most developed nation in Africa is an Indian nation, Indians own niggers in South Africa, etc. No question:forcedsmile:

SMV is however is impacted by multiple variables outside of looks like politics media representation social networks but INDIC men mog NIGGERS and GOOKS, looks-wise, pheno-wise. Keep crying for us, you slave niggers and little SFcels:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
ching chong bing bong vs ding ding put put

tbh tbh

[ISPOILER]i'm lashing out because it's Valentine's Day[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]today[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
"Curry" Disclaimer: I'm not talking about muh "Indo-Nords", non-Dravid/less mixed "North" Indians, non Indian migrant Pakis, or North Pakis etc. only legit curries and Dravids/abos, because the former don't always fit the idea of a "Curry" in my head and are all either mixed with something else or technically separate ethnicities that just happen to live next to Curries after being displaced and/or absorbed into the brown curry horde.
just exclude a third of the population theory

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66