Goon pig brain melting can’t stop. Being loud neighbors probably hear me through the wall I can’t stop grunting and drooling

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Another day gooning. Another day high, stroking drooling using sucking vibrator 24:7 wishing could could be tied up and made to goon edges being milked from me squealing being jerked and tugged hard. I’m a little gooner pig for life I’m never gonna stop gooning my legs are shaking right now and I can’t stop them while my suckers tugging on my nob heavy breathing babbling silly words oinking grunting hard loud neighbors can probably hear me through walls but at this point idc who hears or sees I just gotta keep going been 8 months since I came. I never want to cum again I have finally came to terms that I’m only good for gooning and milking edges on top of edges over and over tongue out eyes crossing drooling turning vibrator on max and sucking on turbo must goon must goon hard gooner pig must not stop goon pig is drooling and grunting hard please push me deeper I want stuck like this. I’ve already canceled things just to keep gooning only breaks for food water bathroom then right back to tugging and vibing and sucking. I’m such a goon pig 🐽 🐷🐷🥵🥵😵‍💫😵‍💫😈😈🥵🥵

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Don Alejo Garza, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
foids are such fucking coomers in 2022 wtf

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and isis_Bleach
Most likely written by a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 14693
my live reaction reading that post: