• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Kazuya, House Lannister and 6 others
why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Alt Number 3 and GuyFromSingapore
I ain't clicking that shit bruh.

Fuck is wrong witchu. Watching all these demonic shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, wishIwasSalludon, quaalxdes and 12 others
Nah bro this is weird

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
watching this with ice hood mask

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
Lowkey erotic way to die, to see someone get skinned, violated in that way :forcedsmile: you could probably show yourself and see him wriggle in pain shaking his head

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, shabby890, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Lowkey erotic way to die, to see someone get skinned, violated in that way :forcedsmile: you could probably show yourself and see him wriggle in pain shaking his head
IMG 0108

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, PickleTheSlayer, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
This is faggots.org. Wrong place.

• JFL
holy shit i wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18522, Ryan and 3 others
Agh fuck that shit

• +1
fuck wrong wichu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
It's ok they will transplant him white skin they got in isreal. jbw is law in mexico

Ahh yes, no mercy in mexico. I was recently looking for that vid on the internet to show it to a guy in uni that seems to be a gore enjoyer, told me the video was worse than anything he had ever seen. I still remember when i first watched it a couple years ago, didnt sleep that night

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
whats the white stuff, seems like good meat. Id try it

• Woah
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Ahh yes, no mercy in mexico. I was recently looking for that vid on the internet to show it to a guy in uni that seems to be a gore enjoyer, told me the video was worse than anything he had ever seen. I still remember when i first watched it a couple years ago, didnt sleep that night
holy shit you guys are hormonally fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Suimaxxer
Used to watch these videos religiously when I was younger but I can’t anymore. I feel sick and depressed now.

The revulsion and anxiety from seeing the Dagestan massacre video probably removed 2-3 years from my lifespan.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, fuxkdakikez and BrahminBoss
Used to watch these videos religiously when I was younger but I can’t anymore. I feel sick and depressed now.

The revulsion and anxiety from seeing the Dagestan massacre video probably removed 2-3 years from my lifespan.
send me the video please, i have never watched a gore video that made me sick except when i was severely sleep deprived and going through meth withdrawals annd imagined i was there

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

same. @Kamui you should stop watching gore tho fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
holy shit you guys are hormonally fucked
I used to spend literal hours in gore sites, watching basically anything there. This specific video had even gone viral on tiktok for a while back then, and when i found it on a site called documentingrealtiy, i downloaded it on my phone. I still got it somewhere in my gallery

• +1
I used to spend literal hours in gore sites, watching basically anything there. This specific video had even gone viral on tiktok for a while back then, and when i found it on a site called documentingrealtiy, i downloaded it on my phone. I still got it somewhere in my gallery
are you a redhead? id love to fuck you, you seem feminine

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazuya, SubSigma and Suimaxxer
send me the video please, i have never watched a gore video that made me sick except when i was severely sleep deprived and going through meth withdrawals annd imagined i was there
No man. It’s 2 young Russian men literally desperately crying for their mom on video as they’re getting beheaded.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and BrahminBoss
Like same lol, I get more emotional watching Disney films

• +1
No man. It’s 2 young Russian men literally desperately crying for their mom on video as they’re getting beheaded.
Ive seen a father and son being killed together mercilessly by cartel so this should be nothing. Daisys destruction was the only thing close to evoking soemwhat of a reaction

This weirdly enough gives me motivation to continue with studying. Seeing that people have it way worse, the mental friction I have when studying seems nothing now.

• +1
Showed it to my mom

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Splinter901, iam good boy and Kamui
Ive seen a father and son being killed together mercilessly by cartel so this should be nothing. Daisys destruction was the only thing close to evoking soemwhat of a reaction
Where did u find Daisy's destruction?

Where did u find Daisy's destruction?
Someone posted it in on the forum last year but it was quickly deleted, it was some freaky ass shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Spiritualcell
Someone posted it in on the forum last year but it was quickly deleted, it was some freaky ass shit
I have heard about it. Does it induce trauma or is it worth seeing? The worst thing I've seen is a man's face being put on fire by the cartel, having his eyeballs blurging out.

• Woah
I have heard about it. Does it induce trauma or is it worth seeing? The worst thing I've seen is a man's face being put on fire by the cartel, having his eyeballs blurging out.
It’s not really grotesque it’s just extremely fucking morbid, some fucked up ass shit

I actually posted funkytown in a mewing server and traumatized a few normies:
IMG 0209 IMG 0214 IMG 0215 IMG 0216 IMG 0217

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Spiritualcell and Kamui

Me too, I think I might have some PTSD from watching so much gore. Some videos constantly play in my mind

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Spiritualcell
This is y ur insel

• WTF
all the tiktokcels were shook. watching this illicits no emotion to me anymore. my mind is too twisted to respond.

Yea its disgusting and awful, and God bless his soul, I hope he is absolutely ascended to God level in his next life

But man something just snaps, and the shock value goes away when you see this kind of shit in your highschool years.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I think worth seeing . Gore doesn’t give me any trauma

Difficult for mullatos to watch. Most mulattos have mirror-touch synesthesia since they are evolved humans.

holy shit i wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy
It isn't as bad as it looks, adrenaline overdrive total confusion and numbness. Look up persian honey and milk torture, thats 10 times more psychopathic

Yep!.. The forum definitely went to shit

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
No I wasnt particularly searching for it haha
Oh. I've been looking since the first time I've heard of it which was like 6 years ago. Just curious