Gore thread: Ronnie Mcnutt suicide video

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Can someone share this to me and give me some additional gore to watch while I have my Chipotle?

Sup

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
VVtc8v6vGPaO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, House Lannister and Deleted member 23218
I’ve seen it. It’s very graphic tbh

I’ve seen it. It’s very graphic tbh
Yeah I hate that vid, never want to see it again, still get PTSD from the ringtone ffs.

I need rhino genio and gonion implants
PM face bro, curious what you look like, need to find out the face of the mastermind behind this gem:
Looksmaxxers are Nietzschean heroes, Aryan warriors, men of a higher spiritual caste. Dispelling cultural lies, defying morality of the zeitgeist, risking life and limb, literally, all to reach their ideal standard of beauty. The real overman is the 5'5" curry who got triple LL, yeux clair, bimax, MSE, zygo implants, OBO, canthoplasty, facelift, lefort 1, 2, 3, all the way up to 12, BSSO, gonion implants rhino, brow ridge implant, chin, undereye, cheekbone and nose filler, monobloc, rhino, forehead reduction, hair transplant, and on top of that bleached skin, hairmaxxed, Perma squint and jut, roided, always wore 4 inch lifts, shoulder pads, false bulge in pants, became a millionaire, gained 1M+ followers on social media, all to ltr a white LTB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 21661
@Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Trilogy
Yeah I hate that vid, never want to see it again, still get PTSD from the ringtone ffs.

PM face bro, curious what you look like, need to find out the face of the mastermind behind this gem:
Looksmaxxers are Nietzschean heroes, Aryan warriors, men of a higher spiritual caste. Dispelling cultural lies, defying morality of the zeitgeist, risking life and limb, literally, all to reach their ideal standard of beauty. The real overman is the 5'5" curry who got triple LL, yeux clair, bimax, MSE, zygo implants, OBO, canthoplasty, facelift, lefort 1, 2, 3, all the way up to 12, BSSO, gonion implants rhino, brow ridge implant, chin, undereye, cheekbone and nose filler, monobloc, rhino, forehead reduction, hair transplant, and on top of that bleached skin, hairmaxxed, Perma squint and jut, roided, always wore 4 inch lifts, shoulder pads, false bulge in pants, became a millionaire, gained 1M+ followers on social media, all to ltr a white LTB
Alr sure

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
it's here

lol at the rage these weirdos have for a random dude who offed himself. i think they're pissy that they got traumatized from watching his head pop :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and bishōnenmaxxer
dumbass

• JFL
Why did he rope?

These videos aren’t good for the soul man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Schizoidcel, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I noticed I started becoming more desentized when watching gore, I hated the feeling of losing my humanity.
Tbh, it’s because we’re watching it over a screen. If we see something like that in real life it would be mentally scarring

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and HarrierDuBois
E.D is the worst site on the internet.

Stumbled on it when researching Chris Chan, so fucking vile.
They literally listed his race as "Amerimutt", so beyond fucked up it's almost funny, just disgusting humans.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 23218
E.D is the worst site on the internet.

Stumbled on it when researching Chris Chan, so fucking vile.
What is exactly is the site about?? I don’t get anything

They literally listed his race as "Amerimutt", so beyond fucked up it's almost funny, just disgusting humans.
What exactly is the purpose of ED ??? I don’t get it ?!?

• +1
What is exactly is the site about?? I don’t get anything
So you the /b/ board on 4chan right? This is worse.

Way worse.

It's /pol/ and /b/ having incestual sex for 12 generations, and then having the severely retarded baby make a website.

If 4chan is an internet hate machine, E.D is an internet hate hadron collider. The edgiest user of this site pales in comparison to the average E.D lurker.

If you have the stomach for it though, some pages are a good read.

Here are some of my favorites.

Pardon the edge on the pages.

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova