Reason #386578 not to do drugs
8971D475 D8DD 4E25 A4E6 6B8F07D03174

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
1B249EC8 3AD2 467D BAF6 96EC5C5E10B3

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Sprinkles and efidescontinuado
This is so gross. Isn't life painful enough as it is? I'm not trying to morale police anyone; this is just not my cup of tea. Enjoy your decadent evening, boyos!

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and ReadBooksEveryday
More gore please

lol at that incel rage to spend that much time to cut her into a million pieces. typical gook activities. just find the ugliest subhuman on campus and you'll find the culprit. prob one of the professors :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
yoo wtf most of these don’t even look real

hermantheshocker.com the best gore site.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
lol at that incel rage to spend that much time to cut her into a million pieces. typical gook activities. just find the ugliest subhuman on campus and you'll find the culprit. prob one of the professors :soy:
He didn’t just cut her up, he also boiled and cooked pieces of her, individually wrapped them all in plastic bags and hid them around the campus. Imo it was definitely more than one person

Beyond brutal, humanity is incomprehensibly cruel at times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
You people enjoy this stuff?

No, I got kinda addicted to it bc of the adrenaline/dopamine but it fucks me up bc high empathy.

No, I got kinda addicted to it bc of the adrenaline/dopamine but it fucks me up bc high empathy.
I doubt looking at this stuff is good for your mental health. Might be time for a dopamine detox if u gotta look at pictures of mutilated bodies just to feel something

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I doubt looking at this stuff is good for your mental health. Might be time for a dopamine detox if u gotta look at pictures of mutilated bodies just to feel something
I don't do it to feel something, in fact I absolutely hate gore, but it triggers the fight or flight and gives me insane kicks. I hate every fiber of it.

I don't do it to feel something, in fact I absolutely hate gore, but it triggers the fight or flight and gives me insane kicks. I hate every fiber of it.
Eh I guess, I find it helps with charisma and stuff to steer away from negative things. If you surround yourself with positivity then all you’ll have to give out is positivity and people will feel good around you

• +1
Eh I guess, I find it helps with charisma and stuff to steer away from negative things. If you surround yourself with positivity then all you’ll have to give out is positivity and people will feel good around you
Yeah I dropped all the hate in my life, it only creates more destruction.

• +1
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
  • +1
  • +1
That’s what we’re all here for king. I just want to improve myself and find the right lady for me
Where are you at now and how much potential you got?

based and ASPD pilled

being a child on late 2000s internet desensitized me to this shit a long time ago

probably why my brain is so fucked now hahaha

Where are you at now and how much potential you got?
I’d put myself at a 5 with potential to hit 7 after skincare, growing a connecting beard and lowering body fat. I have strong personality and hair halo so I can still get laid easy enough now and get dates, all I care about is love tho so idrc about becoming Gigachad, just having someone to call my own is what I want

• +1
I’d put myself at a 5 with potential to hit 7 after skincare, growing a connecting beard and lowering body fat. I have strong personality and hair halo so I can still get laid easy enough now and get dates, all I care about is love tho so idrc about becoming Gigachad, just having someone to call my own is what I want
Send pics in pms I can give honest advice, I don't cope.

• +1
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
you're not edgy, just weird.

No, I have high empathy too so it’s really hard for me to watch. I get tingly imagining what kind of pain these people must be going through. But at the same time I like looking at these pics out of morbid curiosity

• +1