Gore videos have opened my eyes in a way you might not suspect.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Bronze
I notice in all these videos it’s usually poor, lower end people, dying from all of this from their low income jobs or them doing stupid things in stupid low IQ friend groups. While stuff of course happens to chads too, it makes me sad to see how little people care about these people in society.

They are treated like ants needing to do this awful shit just to make enough money for themselves to live a shitty life.

I’ve also noticed in videos or scenarios when chad dies, people scream and panic much more. I see videos of Indians dying and people are like “Aww shit that’s bad I think”. It’s really upsetting to see people be treated so lowly, and how even the blackpill can correlate to gore.

Let me know if I make sense, or if I’m insane

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, sayi, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 3 others
subhumans deserve to die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, cyzuss, sayi and 2 others
Fake ass Psy op videos

• JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
The weak must die for the strong to live freely.

The scythe swings remorselessly

Fuck bitches before it's too late

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Sub5Seb and 209owais
subhumans deserve to die
Shut up. Idiot. Get off my page all you say is shitty low IQ takes. You are the subhuman

• +1
Reactions: freshd2k123, Framemogger69, ezio6 and 7 others
I remember seeing a vid of a guy dying from inhaling too much compressed air and his fucking retarded friends literally just laughed and watch as this guy dies Infront of them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi and CookieGuy
Did you really have to ponder on dead indians to figure this shit out nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 209owais, pumpeduppecs, sayi and 1 other person
The thing is Indians die in such a pathetic and low iq way it takes away all their humanity, they are sub animal, their life is worthless

• JFL
Reactions: cyzuss
Its a cruel world indeed for unattractive people.

• +1
Reactions: 209owais, cyzuss and huaus
geolocation and luck, you never expect shit to happened but it could

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
The thing is Indians die in such a pathetic and low iq way it takes away all their humanity, they are sub animal, their life is worthless
Is there actually a lot of Low IQ in India or is most of the death due to run down areas and risky workplaces?

Cope, India would nuke your tiny country off the face of the map little boy

it´s honestly just natural selection

• Hmm...
Shut up. Idiot. Get off my page all you say is shitty low IQ takes. You are the subhuman
He is not wrong. Those people are stupid, ugly, poorly built. Do they have any desireable trait? Eugenics are the truth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dystopian and CookieGuy
It’s not natural. Natural selection is deadly diseases, eating, fighting, etc. not falling into heavy manmade machinery
I guess he is refering to narcos and such, those asians falling into machinery are "unlucky".

• +1
He is not wrong. Those people are stupid, ugly, poorly built. Do they have any desireable trait? Eugenics are the truth.
Eugenics can be said without being harsh and remorseless. While yes, I truly believe poorly built people should stop reproducing, it’s unfair to say that some people deserve to die just because they were dealt a bad hand. If you choose to reproduce as a subhuman that’s something I have zero respect for

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Eugenics can be said without being harsh and remorseless. While yes, I truly believe poorly built people should stop reproducing, it’s unfair to say that some people deserve to die just because they were dealt a bad hand. If you choose to reproduce as a subhuman that’s something I have zero respect for
You wish for the death of their genes which is the same thing as not caring if they die retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyzuss and CookieGuy