S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Mens Haircut 2019
Gfgh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate and Deleted member 2621
What the fuck

krudish slayer

His asymmetry is so excruciatingly obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3962 and SayNoToRotting
Looks Georgian

jfl gosling has noticeable vertical orbital dystopia but he is still a succesfuly hollywood slayer.
He was only cast in the notebook because the director wanted the bluepilled "looks aren't everything fantasy", meanwhile James Marsden would destroy him irl

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
He was only cast in the notebook because the director wanted the bluepilled "looks aren't everything fantasy", meanwhile James Marsden would destroy him irl
1094.jpg
:lul:

[IMG alt="DarknLost"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/884.jpg?1574445463[/IMG]
DarknLost
Permanent oneitiscel

JoinedJan 19, 2019Messages8,236
A moment ago
Squirtoutmabooty said:

1094.jpg

:lul:

+1 Reply

[IMG alt="Squirtoutmabooty"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/1/1094.jpg?1574119961[/IMG]
Remove formatting

BoldItalicUnderlineStrike-through

Text colorFont familyFont size

Insert linkInsert imageInsert videoSmiliesInsert

AlignmentListInsert table

UndoRedo

DraftsToggle BB code

Write your reply...

Post reply Preview
Attach files

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 47, Bluepilled: 31)
  • Squirtoutmabooty
  • DarknLost
  • TheLordMadness
  • 6ft8InTheNetherlands
  • wdm2
  • Kill_Jew
  • BigChinHispanic
  • Halotestin
  • FatJattMofo
  • Bigweiner420
  • softLoverr
  • karbo
  • sub6manletnozygos
  • SayNoToRotting
  • aut0phobic
  • poonkiller9000
  • Unknownjpg
  • Short Ugly and Brown
  • wereqryan
  • Casadonis
  • Mousei
  • Titbot
  • Wannabe6ft2
  • elfmaxx
  • betamanlet
  • Dutcher
  • the next o'pry
  • diggbicc
  • Shekelcel
  • noped
  • nastynas
  • 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • Anasurimbor
  • Pillarman
  • ... and 13 more.
Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
Pcoconut oil or castor oil for getting thicker eyebrows?Looksmaxing5Saturday at 7:23 AM
[IMG alt="Depressed Twink"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/2/2104.jpg?1574377282[/IMG]Anyone shaving hairs around eyebrows with razor to make them thickerLooksmaxing3Nov 13, 2019
Lget thicker lips at homeLooksmaxing9Nov 5, 2019

His asymmetry is more pronounced now

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

RIGHT:

• Woah
Reactions: Mr manlet
despite his flaws he still looks really good somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Can you do this to me?
0FB81940 9F3F 42AF 981A BDF9F7A026A8

despite his flaws he still looks really good somehow.
except he doesnt? If I'd seriously picture him without any status, just your normal 6'1 college bro ... he's average as fuck

do you think his asymmetry can be corrected? i think i have similar, if not worse, asymmetry
knowing the maxilla dictates 90% of your face, check your midface's features and their symmetry, and proportions

his fluctuating asymmetry is apparently genetic according to wikipedia, environmental asymmetry affects the mandible or something along those lines, a crossbite is an example which makes perfect sense

do you think his asymmetry can be corrected? i think i have similar, if not worse, asymmetry
jfl vertical orbital dystopia is very hard to fix. im not aware that there are any osteotomys that could fix it. maybe you can minimize how noticeable it is by fillers or implants.

knowing the maxilla dictates 90% of your face, check your midface's features and their symmetry, and proportions

his fluctuating asymmetry is apparently genetic according to wikipedia, environmental asymmetry affects the mandible or something along those lines, a crossbite is an example which makes perfect sense
i think mine is genetic, but got worse because of environment

but if it's genetic, could it be fixed through surgery or an appliance or something like that?

i think mine is genetic, but got worse because of environment

but if it's genetic, could it be fixed through surgery or an appliance or something like that?
well not your eyes, otherwise you'd have to do some orbital box osteomy surgery or some dangerous shit.

list your asymmetries and I'll tell what you can work on

well not your eyes, otherwise you'd have to do some orbital box osteomy surgery or some dangerous shit.

list your asymmetries and I'll tell what you can work on
eyebrows, nose, mouth, zygos, jaw, maxilla JFL

eyebrows, nose, mouth, zygos, jaw, maxilla JFL
one way to know if it's seriously genetic, check your family, even if one has one, if it's identical on top, you're fucked.

what you listed are entirely repairable, not sure about eyebrows, but surely the entire midface and mandible, also it depends the way the asymmetry is, like perhaps one nostril is noticably higher set than the other, or that the entire nose is shifted one side... specifics are required for a literal full incel autist analysis

list ur history of dental problems, or that if you've done any mouthbreathing then I can correlate the issues and give u a solution

one way to know if it's seriously genetic, check your family, even if one has one, if it's identical on top, you're fucked.

what you listed are entirely repairable, not sure about eyebrows, but surely the entire midface and mandible, also it depends the way the asymmetry is, like perhaps one nostril is noticably higher set than the other, or that the entire nose is shifted one side... specifics are required for a literal full incel autist analysis

list ur history of dental problems, or that if you've done any mouthbreathing then I can correlate the issues and give u a solution
my mom and my brother are symmetrical, no asymmetry noticeable, my father has a crooked nose, but in his prime pictures he was symmetrical too.

i am so fucking asymmetrical bro, not even joking, i'm deformed tier tbh

i have an overbite, there was one time that i felt on the ground and literally lost 2/3 teeth, obviously they grew afterwards, but idk man

oh, i also think i used to mouthbreathe while sleeping as a kid sometimes, but most of the time i breathed through my nose

Last edited:
Yes. Habits dictate form.

Lol @ thinking there is a gene that makes the facial bones move back and forth.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
my mom and my brother are symmetrical, no asymmetry noticeable, my father has a crooked nose, but in his prime pictures he was symmetrical too.

i am so fucking asymmetrical bro, not even joking, i'm deformed tier tbh

i have an overbite, there was one time that i felt on the ground and literally lost 2/3 teeth, obviously they grew afterwards, but idk man
you are fucked DEPENDING on your age. if below 20, you're good but treatment will take years, if old, too late for any major change unless you participate in a Lefort III surgery

best thing you can do from what I can think of are appliances, MSE, perhaps AGGA, look into stuff like that, palatal expansion helps get rid of many asymmetries just like how a strangled cardboard box gets back into its main form if u push the affected spot inside-out ya get me?

if young, perhaps look into more gentle appliances and dental treatments, both orthotropic and orthodontic, do some research and see what's best for you, I will say this though. your main goal in fixing them damn asymmetries is achieving an upswing and getting rid of your maloclussion ENTIRELY, theoretically you should be in a much better spot to begin with and like shit's should be easy, maybe that in itself would resolve the majority of your symmetry-related issues, I'm in the process of doing mine, but as Dr Mew says, following through an upswing, you should THEN later achieve facial symmetry improvements as they correlate quite strongly
Yes. Habits dictate form.

Lol @ thinking there is a gene that makes the facial bones move back and forth.
what? genetic asymmetries are a thing, they're set in stone since birth, it doesnt move anything, like I cant be bothered to go on wikipedia but I don't see why it wouldn't be legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: her
you are fucked DEPENDING on your age. if below 20, you're good but treatment will take years, if old, too late for any major change unless you participate in a Lefort III surgery

best thing you can do from what I can think of are appliances, MSE, perhaps AGGA, look into stuff like that, palatal expansion helps get rid of many asymmetries just like how a cardboard box gets back into its main form if u push the hole inside-out ya get me?

if young, perhaps look into more gentle appliances and dental treatments, both orthotropic and orthodontic, do some research and see what's best for you, I will say this though. your main goal in fixing them damn asymmetries is achieving an upswing and getting rid of your maloclussion ENTIRELY, theoretically you should be in a much better spot to begin with and like shit's should be easy, maybe that in itself would resolve the majority of your symmetry-related issues, I'm in the process of doing mine, but as Dr Mew says, following through an upswing, you should THEN later achieve facial symmetry improvements as they correlate quite strongly

what? genetic asymmetries are a thing, they're set in stone since birth, it doesnt move anything, like I cant be bothered to go on wikipedia but I don't see why it wouldn't be legit
i'm turning 17 in february, i might get MSE + FP + MSDO maybe?

You talked of fluctuating asymmetry. Fluctuating = back and forth, no?

• +1
You talked of fluctuating asymmetry. Fluctuating = back and forth, no?
I was wondering if the word I used fluctuating was in correct use, yeah, idk but what I'm saying was still included in wikipedia, I'll give it a check

Man his left eye is legitimately 3-4mm higher than the right. I thought mine was bad.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was wondering if the word I used fluctuating was in correct use, yeah, idk but what I'm saying was still included in wikipedia, I'll give it a check
Just checked, apparently by fluctuation it is meant that individual features deviate from symmetry to various asymmetrical directions.

• +1
i'm turning 17 in february, i might get MSE + FP + MSDO maybe?
sounds good, MSE will basically get rid of any expansion related issues, and facepulling will guide your growth and achieve upswing, I think, no one knows yet what it can achieve fully so you're always placing yourself at risk with that shit, some have said their teeth got out of place.

I'd imagine facepulling wouldn't really help treating, or resolving your overbite for that matter as it may make it worse instead, a CCW rotation is much more complex and it revolves the posterior maxilla being pulled down, while the front goes up, but like... where's your pulling? maybe coupled with mewing and things should guide themselves, just be patient if you're ever planning to FP

Looks retarded

I hate girls with thick dark eyebrows

Lokks worse after, creepy and weird
Dont suits his pheno

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Keep crying for his asymmetry, he still looks better than 99% of us here ever will.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and loromate
looks aren't everything tho.
Also, Ryan Gosling is very handsome