Got a BJ date today

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Single Mom, 21 yr old, but very pretty face
Well probably drink some wine and then this
She still has a cuck boyfriend but she assured me they are in the breaking up process lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, ROTTING, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Nilettomaxxing bvll slayer of single mom snowbunnys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 24444
>going on dates with single deadbeat moms
This isn t the brag you think it is

• +1
Reactions: Obito and gribsufer1
Single Mom, 21 yr old
shocked mr bean GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, TheAbyssinian, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
She still has a cuck boyfriend but she assured me they are in the breaking up process lmao.
>Single mom
>21 yr old
:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
>Single mom
>21 yr old
:dafuckfeels:
A few months ago I met a 18yr single mom. A lot of crazy shit nowadays and almost every women is trash so I dont really give a fuck anymore as long as they look good and dont have STDs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HerpDerpson and humanoidsub7
race of everyone involved?mom kid bf u

A few months ago I met a 18yr single mom. A lot of crazy shit nowadays and almost every women is trash so I dont really give a fuck anymore as long as they look good and dont have STDs
:feelsmega: :feelsgiga:

I definitely hate women

:feelsmega: :feelsgiga:

I definitely hate women
You think the cute girl from your class is nice and decent? She probably already had trains ran on her and her face was plastered in Chads cum every weekend.

You think the cute girl from your class is nice and decent? She probably already had trains ran on her and her face was plastered in Chads cum every weekend.
I know. I looksmax for the sake of mogging and praise God with it.
But holy crap women are whores

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Nice bro, don't let highinhibitioncels discourage you. Men have to get in where they fit in. Nothing wrong with hitting a cute single momma.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, HerpDerpson, Chadeep and 2 others
nah bro it's wrong if she still has a boyfriend, i would tell her to break up with him first oficially then date her, but honestly the noble thing to do would to just tell her to go back to the father of her child instead of being a home wrecker jfl even though i do get the temptation

Cucks deserve to get cucked tbh, go for it

nah bro it's wrong if she still has a boyfriend, i would tell her to break up with him first oficially then date her, but honestly the noble thing to do would to just tell her to go back to the father of her child instead of being a home wrecker jfl even though i do get the temptation
The father of her child died in a war tbh
She moved her son to the couch so we can chill on the bed lmao
Let aiden sleep damn

The father of her child died in a war tbh
She moved her son to the couch so we can chill on the bed lmao
Let aiden sleep damn
oh ok nvm then in that case i'm miring. A hot 21 year old girl who has a child, honestly bro i encourage you to go for her cuz the fact that he she has a child means that she's probably mature and is going to be willing to have a serious relationship with you unlike most girls her age.

>going on dates with single deadbeat moms
This isn t the brag you think it is
dawg she's 21 it's not like she's a roastie or something 😭

What is a BJ date

A blowjob date? The fuck is that? Read it back and listen to how retarded that sounds
I mean she told me she had her period and I sounded kinda disappointed so she told me, at least her mouth doesnt bleed lmao