Got a couple of nice comments today :)

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
1. Went to Tesco to get a passport photo taken (had to resubmit a picture for a police background check), went into the coffee shop nearby and one of my mums old friends who I haven't seen in years was behind the counter serving; she was busy doing a load of orders and didn't turn and see me for a bit. When she looked I said hi and she had that taken aback look and asked when I got so big, talked for a minute or two and she slipped in that she wished she'd set her daughter and I up lmao

2. Had to submit the photo to the police service in an email then followed up with a phone call to make sure they'd got it and would be processing and sending out what I need immediately. A woman answered the phone, told her the issue and asked her to make sure they'd received the email and picture: "Okay, just let me look for your email... Oh you're quite handsome" in a flirty tone. Of course I nervously laughed and said "y- you too" like a terminal autist

Just need that document and I'm set to go to China :feelsohh:

Today was alright

sex is all that matters

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
then why bother talking about this other shit

I've been smashing the girl from last week for years on and off so it's not really an achievement tbh

Validation is nice tho

can't relate

can't relate

maxresdefault.jpg

Over for me and many other men.