Got a couple of questions for you guys (zygo shaving, genio, worth it?)

T

TuranicTatar

Iron
So, I'm a 30+ year oldcel. In times past I really wanted to look good, then I grew up and realized that I will never achieve the stuff I would ideally want in that regard. Still, I wouldn't mind making the most of my remaining time as a reasonably young-passing guy (people usually assume that I'm in my early to mid 20s, probably due to my aspie mannerisms and near total lack of body hair among other less flattering reasons lol).

Pic incoming for point of reference:
Pixpixpix

Was thinking that perhaps it would be a good idea to get a bone graft genio of sorts (to widen the chin, usually don't have that shitty double chin but I have been bulking a little too much lately, but don't you think the thing looks way too narrow compared to the bigonial--120 fucking mm excluding flesh for the record, got it from my prehistoric Scandinavian father who legit has a 131 mm measurement, absolutely insane for those of you who know anthro shit, basically unheard of except among legit 7'+ giants and certain injun tribes--with just a little masseter hypertrophy I'm pushing 140+ which is too much for my face.

Speaking of too much for my face, I was cursed with a 62 mm IPD which wouldn't be that bad were it not for my ridiculous zygos, it's all skin and bone and still just over 150 mm (measured with proper anthropometric callipers). In other words, my ESR just barely looks human and I recall hating the way it looked even as a kid. So in summary, I quite literally have zero fat to lose there.

Do you guys (preferably those of you who know this shit) reckon these things would really be worth it? I have money to spend and wouldn't mind spending my last decade as a non-geriatric with as advantageous looks as my weird base allows, not for womens' sake but rather to feel good about the way I look (my bar ain't high) for a few years before I develop wrinkles and all that shit.

Thanks in retrospect for your informative comments!

Yeah no one is thinking you are anywhere close to your 20's lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, normie_joe and VenatorLuparius
Start by fixing your skin and leanmaxxing, you have a double chin.

You look older than 30, actually. Don't know who gaslighted you with you looking younger JFL.

Start with this and then you'll see from there. You may have wide zygos but it's covered in fat so I can't tell.

Don't be like the late misc001 who got bimax+infras+supras despite being obese.

Edit : oh and shave that disgusting pedo-stache asap. You are also balding hard so don't focus too much on those exotic procedures when you can reap quick wins with such low hanging fruits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 19174 and normie_joe
submental fat liposuction would also be good

So, I'm a 30+ year oldcel. In times past I really wanted to look good, then I grew up and realized that I will never achieve the stuff I would ideally want in that regard. Still, I wouldn't mind making the most of my remaining time as a reasonably young-passing guy (people usually assume that I'm in my early to mid 20s, probably due to my aspie mannerisms and near total lack of body hair among other less flattering reasons lol).

Pic incoming for point of reference:
View attachment 2303976

Was thinking that perhaps it would be a good idea to get a bone graft genio of sorts (to widen the chin, usually don't have that shitty double chin but I have been bulking a little too much lately, but don't you think the thing looks way too narrow compared to the bigonial--120 fucking mm excluding flesh for the record, got it from my prehistoric Scandinavian father who legit has a 131 mm measurement, absolutely insane for those of you who know anthro shit, basically unheard of except among legit 7'+ giants and certain injun tribes--with just a little masseter hypertrophy I'm pushing 140+ which is too much for my face.

Speaking of too much for my face, I was cursed with a 62 mm IPD which wouldn't be that bad were it not for my ridiculous zygos, it's all skin and bone and still just over 150 mm (measured with proper anthropometric callipers). In other words, my ESR just barely looks human and I recall hating the way it looked even as a kid. So in summary, I quite literally have zero fat to lose there.

Do you guys (preferably those of you who know this shit) reckon these things would really be worth it? I have money to spend and wouldn't mind spending my last decade as a non-geriatric with as advantageous looks as my weird base allows, not for womens' sake but rather to feel good about the way I look (my bar ain't high) for a few years before I develop wrinkles and all that shit.

Thanks in retrospect for your informative comments!

Omfg people would get surgeries before fucking get a trendy haircut and shaving their shit pedo staches.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Yeah no one is thinking you are anywhere close to your 20's lmao.
Dunno where you're from, but I was literally asked if I'm below 20 just a few days ago (local bus fares are free of charge sub 20 here). It's honestly not a point of pride, I always get carded for alcohol (which is annoying) and very regularly get sincerely mistaken for early 20s (I'm not an autist so I would be able to tell if people were being disingenious). Anyhow...
Start by fixing your skin and leanmaxxing, you have a double chin.

You look older than 30, actually. Don't know who gaslighted you with you looking younger JFL.

Start with this and then you'll see from there. You may have wide zygos but it's covered in fat so I can't tell.

Don't be like the late misc001 who got bimax+infras+supras despite being obese.

Edit : oh and shave that disgusting pedo-stache asap. You are also balding hard so don't focus too much on those exotic procedures when you can reap quick wins with such low hanging fruits.
I did mention that I overbulked recently, hence the double chin (it's only there when I posturemax, which I usually do). Sincerely never been taken for 30 let alone older, believe what you will.

Regardless of the less consequential stuff, I can assure you that my zygos are quite literally skin and bone. Here's what I look like right now without maximally erect posture. You really think my face looks fat, lol?

Adiposezygosxxl

Just googled bimax and I certainly don't need it, don't want to chimpmax rofl. Infras and supras no idea, what are they good for? The moustache is just for lolz, of course I will get it of it when I the novelty wears offs. I'm approx 15-20% bf atm so hardly obese, but I plan on getting down to approximately 12 or so soon. If by "balding" you mean NW2 that has been stable since I was 18 then yes I suppose I am balding.
submental fat liposuction would also be good
Thanks for the suggestion man, I think I will just cut down to 12% bf again though!

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Omfg people would get surgeries before fucking get a trendy haircut and shaving their shit pedo staches.
Shaving the pedo stache and getting a haircut is a bit less invasive and can be done in less than an hour. If I had menengitis and a bandaid I might ask about the former and just rip the latter whenever.

By the way, pushing my zygo as hard as possible. Don't see why you have to argue against me in vain on this point guys. Shouldn't need to do this stupid shit anyway, want an X-ray too? The contrarianism is unbelievable.

Zygopush
Fatzysossssss

Last edited:
Shaving the pedo stache and getting a haircut is a bit less invasive and can be done in less than an hour. If I had menengitis and a bandaid I might ask about the former and just rip the latter whenever.

You are 30+ and a trucel, so that bandaid stayed on for a long fucking time my dude.

Anyways, it's not your chin that's the issue, it's your jaw width.

Here take look

Zombodroid 07072023064001

Left is the original.

Middle is your chin widened.

Right is your jaw widened. Your chin is untouched in the right.

See how widening your chin doesn't really change much? It looks like your chin is a loaded diaper in the middle image.

The right one makes your lower third significantly more proportional and masculine. If I'm not mistaken this can be achieved via filler or implants.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Rumpelshitskin
You are 30+ and a trucel, so that bandaid stayed on for a long fucking time my dude.

Anyways, it's not your chin that's the issue, it's your jaw width.

Here take look

View attachment 2304058

Left is the original.

Middle is your chin widened.

Right is your jaw widened. Your chin is untouched in the right.

See how widening your chin doesn't really change much? It looks like your chin is a loaded diaper in the middle image.

The right one makes your lower third significantly more proportional and masculine. If I'm not mistaken this can be achieved via filler or implants.
No idea what a "truecel" is, but those are some pretty good morphs. One on the right would make my mandibular ramus ridiculously long though. Compare with the profile image of me found in one of the above posts, would seriously have a 90 degree gonial angle and bare minimum 60 mm long mandibular ramus counting from the inferior margin of the earlobe down.

A more conservative chin wing would probably be a good idea though! Thanks for the suggestion friend. :)

Last edited:
No idea what a "truecel" is, but those are some pretty good morphs. One on the right would make my mandibular ramus ridiculously long though. Compare with the profile image of me found in one of the above posts, would seriously have a 90 degree gonial angle and bare minimum 60 mm long mandibular ramus counting from the inferior margin of the earlobe down.

Well that's what will fix your problem. Chin widening def ain't it.

So you want to go the opposite direction and reduce the zygos to be just above the bigonial width huh? I've never heard anyone here mention that as an option.

I mean logically it makes sense, you'll end up with the same ratios, except your face will look narrower with your option.

Why don't you try filler? It's dissolvable.

I can't tell you the exact procedures you need, all I can tell you is what will look the most aesthetic.

Also with a few soft tweaks and a tan, you can Johnnydeppmaxx

FaceApp 1688738674337

• +1
Reactions: TuranicTatar
Well that's what will fix your problem. Chin widening def ain't it.

So you want to go the opposite direction and reduce the zygos to be just above the bigonial width huh? I've never heard anyone here mention that as an option.

I mean logically it makes sense, you'll end up with the same ratios, except your face will look narrower with your option.

Why don't you try filler? It's dissolvable.

I can't tell you the exact procedures you need, all I can tell you is what will look the most aesthetic.

Also with a few soft tweaks and a tan, you can Johnnydeppmaxx

View attachment 2304090
I appreciate the effort dude! Chin widening may very well have been off the mark, good thing that I asked around (also I can't stop laughing at the dudes who thought that I have fat zygos, LOL).

The reason that I was/am considering zygo shaving (I really can afford some width, measured fWHR is over 2.0 already so a bit too much if anything) is that my IPD is way too small compared to my bizyg. ES ratio and all. The chin widening thing had nothing to do with that, but I do agree that a less extreme version of your morph would be a nice improvement, more so than chin widening per se. I believe "chin wing" is the term for what you morphed there on the right, I may be wrong though.

To be fair I don't think your morph changed bigonial at all, mine is already huge (120 mm bone confirmed by X-ray, masseter mass included I'm already at 140 mm as measured with sliding callipers). You made the ramus taller/deeper and smoothed out the mandibular wings, the bones connecting the two gonia with the chin proper. Thing is my ramus is already plenty wide (bigonial is measured ramus to ramus, either bone--in which case 120 mm is huge, average white male dimension is like 105 mm--or flesh included, in which case 140 mm is also pretty damn big since average white male bizyg is like 135 mm), again for reference:

Updateramusgonion

My "chin wings" are comparatively narrow and unshapely though, think that Dune twink (who has a similar disproportion). Well spotted man, here's the terminology.

Speaking of Depp, he also has a low ES ratio due to comparatively narrow IPD (too much "face" on the sides of the eyes). Tanning is a good idea though, I will do that more frequently. Gonna chomp some astaxanthin too for the carotenoid glow.

Again, thanks for your input man. Too bad some of the other dudes here have nothing better to do with their lives than being confidently incorrect over and over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
I appreciate the effort dude! Chin widening may very well have been off the mark, good thing that I asked around (also I can't stop laughing at the dudes who thought that I have fat zygos, LOL).

The reason I was/am considering zygo shaving is that my IPD is way too small compared to my bizyg. ES ratio and all. The chin widening thing had nothing to do with that per se, but I do agree that a less extreme version of your morph would be a nice improvement, more so than chin widening per se. I believe "chin wing" is the term for what you morphed there on the right, I may be wrong though.

To be fair I don't think your morph changed bizyg at all, my bigonial is already huge (120 mm bone confirmed by X-ray, masseter mass included I'm already at 140 mm as measured with sliding callipers). You made the ramus taller/deeper and smoothed out the mandibular wings, the bones connecting the two gonia with the chin proper. Thing is my ramus is already plenty wide (bigonial is measured ramus to ramus, either bone--in which case 120 mm is huge, average white male dimension is like 105 mm--or flesh included, in which case 140 mm is also pretty damn big since average white male bizyg is like 135 mm), again for reference:

View attachment 2304147

My "chin wings" are comparatively narrow and unshapely though, think that Dune twink (who has a similar disproportion). Well spotted man, here's the terminology.

Speaking of Depp, he also has a low ES ratio due to comparatively narrow IPD (too much "face" on the sides of the eyes). Tanning is a good idea though, I will do that more frequently. Gonna chomp some astaxanthin too for the carotenoid glow.

Again, thanks for your input man. Too bad some of the other dudes here have nothing better to do with their lives than being confidently incorrect over and over.

You clearly know the terminology far better than me.

I've heard implants will achieve a similar/better result than a chin wing, but you may have to do more research on that.

Good luck with whatever procedure you get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29831
It’s like you picked exactly what hairstyle and facial hair would looksmin you the most on purpose.

I don’t think you need any serious surgeries. Try some fillers on your jawline perhaps. Then decide if you like the result and then look at permanent options.