• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WishIwasChico, Gonthar and 2 others
try nofap
well fed wolves are not fucking around

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and zharupodrugu
Bro can you share PM. I had some luck early on when I used a boost. But nowadays I only get like 5-15 profile views. Maybe one like every two days. Most girls are shocking LTV so I disagree when you say 'decent'. Also about half profiles are blurred.

What's your ethnicity? Every single girl that views my profile is my ethnicity - every single one! I have no problem with my ethnicity (90% are like LTB tbh) but I have no filter and swipe many profiles of all ethnicities but it's like they never see me..Even if I like them unless they have gold membership they'll never see me.

I tried Muzzmatch with a chaddam and he had 35 matches in a few days

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thats not even much ffs LTB would have 200+ in a few hours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25833
Thats not even much ffs LTB would have 200+ in a few hours.
Some white HTN larped here as Turk on Muzzmatch and had 25 or 30

It’s brutal for men

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some of them are legit decent and in my city

yet I feel nothing

no desire to connect to them

no desire to try and meet them

no desire to fuck them

Why?
Same because I see them as worthless tbh. They are all the same and all used up. Why clown for them, even if you do fuck them you’re only fucking a used up cumdumpster. Brutal…

Some white HTN larped here as Turk on Muzzmatch and had 25 or 30

It’s brutal for men
What was the ethnicity? Did the Turk say he was Turk? Did you use boost? I'm hardly getting that many views these days.

When I first joined and used a boost I had around 20 likes. I didn't swipe on hardly anyone. Nearly all were my ethnicity and nearly all LTBs. Brutal.

What was the ethnicity? Did the Turk say he was Turk? Did you use boost? I'm hardly getting that many views these days.

When I first joined and used a boost I had around 20 likes. I didn't swipe on hardly anyone. Nearly all were my ethnicity and nearly all LTBs. Brutal.
The chaddam was Pakistani or Arab and the Turk was a white guy larping as Turkish

Bro can you share PM. I had some luck early on when I used a boost. But nowadays I only get like 5-15 profile views. Maybe one like every two days. Most girls are shocking LTV so I disagree when you say 'decent'. Also about half profiles are blurred.

What's your ethnicity? Every single girl that views my profile is my ethnicity - every single one! I have no problem with my ethnicity (90% are like LTB tbh) but I have no filter and swipe many profiles of all ethnicities but it's like they never see me..Even if I like them unless they have gold membership they'll never see me.

Are they actually looking for marriage on there, or can you fuck them?

If I told them I was non-Muslim would they be pissed?

They’d be pissed, I’m quite sure most girls are looking for marriage and are orthodox

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Plenty are sure.
Yes they would be. Bro they're only on there because they're Muslim too. If you say something like I'm considering converting than maybe some would be interested - but trust me it's a minority. Even I'm skipping those who say they're 'revert/convert' lmao.

bc you want black pussy son

you want ebony skin
forward grown maxillas
and nice asses and legs

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What would you rate yourself and which country are you based in? @SecularIslamist I bet he's not from the UK because UK muslim foids are average at best for the most part, i'm willing to bet muslim foids in America/elsewhere are way better looking in general. Can you change your location on this app to America?

Muzzmatch is shit
It's for muslim roasties, to online arrange marriage max