Got a haircut today and instantly got blackpilled

RAMU KAKA

RAMU KAKA

Fraudster.
Trimmed the sides and kept upper hair eyebrow length, but i instantly got temple pilled and forehead acne pilled when the barber finished cutting my hair, i looked like a rat in the mirror with milia on my fucking forehead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, aleksander, zyzzbrah1234 and 15 others
real

• +1
Reactions: zura, LooksThinker and RAMU KAKA
I removed milia with metal rod extractor, worked for under eye milia.
also, i have amazonas hair so the haircutters always wet down my hair, and then when im home it looks dogshit..

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and RAMU KAKA
also, i have amazonas hair so the haircutters always wet down my hair, and then when im home it looks dogshit..
whats amazonas hair

Elab the metal eod extractor method?

Lol same, i was looking majestic with wet hair and when i came home my sides started looking like poking pubes

Elab the metal eod extractor method?

Lol same, i was looking majestic with wet hair and when i came home my sides started looking like poking pubes

You will take hot shower, or steam your face whatever, put hand sanitizer on it, wash thoruougly, then extract the gunk inside your pores (milia) And to prevent in future, make sure to wash your face regularly.

Might not work btw. I was actually doing this for black heads, and it barely worked, but worked extremely well for milia bumps. It will not drain it entirely. And it will kinda do a shit ton to your skin, so don't do it too regurarly

• Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Are you the one in your avi? You look good even though you're a curry.

• +1
Trimmed the sides and kept upper hair eyebrow length, but i instantly got temple pilled and forehead acne pilled when the barber finished cutting my hair, i looked like a rat in the mirror with milia on my fucking forehead
So glad when i go to the barbers this doesn’t happen to me 😃

• +1
looks dont matter in india

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, zura and RAMU KAKA
Always happens to me, that's why I don't go to barbers. My subhuman uggo rat face just forcing to stare at me through the mirror, while some sweaty person is touching me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, TheDragon, overtier1011 and 1 other person
blackpill

• +1
Always happens to me, that's why I don't go to barbers. My subhuman uggo rat face just forcing to stare at me through the mirror, while some sweaty person is touching me
Thats a wierd way to put it but its true lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and NumbThePain
I swear when I used to get short haircuts my skin went from looking clear to fucking rough and shitty

• +1
Reactions: yuyu and RAMU KAKA
brutal haircut pill

• So Sad
money because yall barely make 100 per month
Are you bluepilled? Chad can be broke and still have 4 bitches bouncing on his cock

• +1
Reactions: zura and BowlCutMogger
Are you bluepilled? Chad can be broke and still have 4 bitches bouncing on his cock
money>looks stupid indian even surgeries aint saving u so why worry about looks lmao do something u can change rere

• JFL
Fek i need better haircuts

• So Sad
Just buzz that shit off.

That what I used to do everytime i get a shit cut. Can't do it now cuz I got a headset dent in my head

money>looks stupid indian even surgeries aint saving u so why worry about looks lmao do something u can change rere
Iam muslim surgeries are haram for me , but yea you're right money is important for looksmaxing

Just buzz that shit off.

That what I used to do everytime i get a shit cut. Can't do it now cuz I got a headset dent in my head
That shit look even worse atleast i can style this shit to look good

grim reaper death GIF

• So Sad
Just buzz that shit off.

Just expose your norwood bro!

• JFL
IMG 6558

I cut my own hair and it turned out pretty good . Never trust barbers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 39140