got a IOI at the park

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
I was touching grass in the park when i saw a family of 4 coming my way, it was a BMWF couple with a mulatta daughter around my age. What i always do with foids my age is i pretend to look away and then suddenly make eye contact to see if they were looking.

As i look over to her, we lock eyes for 2 seconds straight and i saw her smirking. Highlight of the week by far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, framemoggerr and 7 others
I was touching grass in the park when i saw a family of 4 coming my way, it was a BMWF couple with a mulatta daughter around my age. What i always do with foids my age is i pretend to look away and then suddenly make eye contact to see if they were looking.

As i look over to her, we lock eyes for 2 seconds straight and i saw her smirking. Highlight of the week by far
Ok saar. Can I now donate me sum money for surgeries plssssss:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PSL DEMON
nice.
:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, T50 Demon and Darkeningstar

I used to be fat as hell and bloat monster but now I had a family of hoes honk at me when I was shirtless mogging da park💯💯💯💯

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Demon
I used to be fat as hell and bloat monster but now I had a family of hoes honk at me when I was shirtless mogging da park💯💯💯💯
Shouldve asked for a ride then end up with them riding you

• +1
Reactions: PSL DEMON