Got a lot of diarrhoea from eating 42 raw eggs over the course of 2 days

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Woke up in the middle of the night and took the biggest shit I have in living memory. It was like a chocolate fountain jfl. The lesson learnt is buy better quality eggs if consuming them raw and too much protein and fat cannot be digested so the body shits it all out. I hope thats the last of it ngl. Only problem now is the house smells of liquid shit and im trying to cover up the smell. Such greed.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Moggable, Chintuck22 and 27 others
Woke up in the middle of the night and took the biggest shit I have in living memory. It was like a chocolate fountain jfl. The lesson learnt is buy better quality eggs if consuming them raw and too much protein and fat cannot be digested so the body shits it all out. I hope thats the last of it ngl. Only problem now is the house smells of liquid shit and im trying to cover up the smell. Such greed.
Raw eggs are cope. Just cook them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: eyelidcel, Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero and 6 others
yo be careful cuz if u consume too many raw eggs u could start losing ur hair ded srs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9670, AscendingHero and 3 others
Raw eggs are cope. Just cook them.
Raw has other benefits to cooked eggs like more intact fats and proteins and more nutrients.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, JMax and 3 others
Raw has other benefits to cooked eggs like more intact fats and proteins and more nutrients.
Miniscule difference in nutrition not worth the shits and stomach problems. Believe me I've eaten tons of raw eggs.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5522
Miniscule difference in nutrition not worth the shits and stomach problems. Believe me I've eaten tons of raw eggs.
I ate 24 yesterday and was fine. I think I can get away with eating like 6 a day from now on ngl. But after this shit leaves my system.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and Kekee
I ate 24 yesterday and was fine. I think I can get away with eating like 6 a day from now on ngl. But after this shit leaves my system.
True a little isn't bad. But jfl @ eating 42 holy shit.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel and Deleted member 5522
True a little isn't bad. But jfl @ eating 42 holy shit.
Ngl it would have been perfect for weight gain. Oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
You can get salmonella from raw eggs, it's usually on the outside of the egg shell, did you wash them beforehand?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow, JMax and 1 other person
1651.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
u do realize there are other sources of protein? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lolcel, JMax and 2 others
Who said this lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
You can get salmonella from raw eggs, it's usually on the outside of the egg shell, did you wash them beforehand?
Nobody gets salmonella from raw eggs jfl thats a myth created by the gay jews. Look up "I got sick from eating raw eggs" and you will see nothing. On the rare case than somehow you managed to (very very low) not all salmonella is serious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alex569, JMax, Gonthar and 2 others
jfl at the ugh by @rightfulcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
are you trying to gain weight?

• Love it
  • JFL
lol

• Ugh..
4820.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ThreadMatters and Deleted member 5522
Nobody gets salmonella from raw eggs jfl thats a myth created by the gay jews. Look up "I got sick from eating raw eggs" and you will see nothing. On the rare case than somehow you managed to (very very low) not all salmonella is serious.
Wash your eggs!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, AscendingHero and alex569
He ate shitty eggs all in one go from a 3rd world country. Such greed.
Where do your eggs come from?
Do you even know how eggs are made? They come from a chicken's butt, let that sink in for a moment...
2dzOInI.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5145, Hades and 3 others
Do you even know how eggs are made? They come from a chicken's butt, let that sink in for a moment...
2dzOInI.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
2dzOInI.gif
you are a funny man tbh

• WTF
You are retarded if you actually ate 42 raw eggs , no more than 4 a day

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TITUS, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
you are a funny man tbh
Let me tell you more then...
Chickens have only one hole, called a cloaca - they shit from it, they excrete urine(which is solid and usually mixed with the shit), they receive the sperm from male birds through it, all the disgusting bodily functions happen through this hole, and eggs also come through it.
If you still want to eat them, be my guest!

cover-image

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 9072
Chickens have only one hole, called a cloaca - they shit from it, they excrete urine(which is solid and usually mixed with the shit), they receive the sperm from male birds through it, all the disgusting bodily functions happen through this hole, and eggs also come through it.

cover-image

giphy.gif

• WTF

cover-image
depends where you live I guess because some countries require you to wash your eggs before you sell it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Gonthar
Eating raw eggs is retarded, all eggs should be cooked to avoid salmonella, also any way you cook them makes them delicious, raw they taste like shit. Don't be a living meme.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gonthar, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 1 other person
Eating raw eggs is retarded, all eggs should be cooked to avoid salmonella, also any way you cook them makes them delicious, raw they taste like shit. Don't be a living meme.
The likelyhood of getting salmonella from eggs is super low

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
Gastonmaxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5145 and Deleted member 5522
Fuck i get my eggs fresh from the chicken asshole and there is still shit and feathers attached to them and i never washed them JFL i put them in the blender

• Love it
Fuck i get my eggs fresh from the chicken asshole and there is still shit and feathers attached to them and i never washed them JFL i put them in the blender
Based

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
The likelyhood of getting salmonella from eggs is super low
It's even lower if you cook them and they taste great, takes 5 minutes to make a 20+ egg omelette.

• +1
It's even lower if you cook them and they taste great, takes 5 minutes to make a 20+ egg omelette.
Eating 20 cooked eggs would be very tricky

Keep eating raw eggs OP, the Jews are trying to keep you weak with their lies. I bet you could hit 30 a day for those sweet gains.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 5522
Keep eating raw eggs OP, the Jews are trying to keep you weak with their lies. I bet you could hit 30 a day for those sweet gains.
30 is too much tbh

rightfylecel im eeting rew horse meet rn dedsrs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
Based af. I wouldn't expect anything less from you :heart:
it wus delicious tbh. im weiting mondey to buy rew eggs to meke tertere fueeeeeeeerk

• Love it
it wus delicious tbh. im weiting mondey to buy rew eggs to meke tertere fueeeeeeeerk
Get pasteurised eggs and dont eat too many. Swish it around in your mouth to mix it with your saliva. Consuming 21 raw eggs a day that were the lowest quality raw was my mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
I don't think diarrhea is the only thing you'll get.
Some bodybuilder in my country usually steam the egg whites and blend them with protein powders.

• +1

Meanwhile the tall white guy u showed ur middle finger is enjoying hes time with the asian girl.

u will adapt to it very soon bump it up to 100 raw eggs

• Love it