Got a raging boner during a massage today

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
After work, I went to get a massage. The masseuse was this 22 year old middle eastern girl with a perfect body. All I had on was a towel and while she was massaging me, my dick got hard. My BBC came alive.

I suspect that I am big enough for blacked.com

I know she could see it through the towel. She also commented on how gymmaxxed I am and she said I was cute. I asked her to massage my chest and she did, even though she claimed that was her first time doing that for a client.

Tbh, if I was alone with her, like in a hotel, I would have bent her over and used every one of her holes.

Also Lifefuel that she thought I was 24, even though I'm almost 10 years older.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruakh, flippasav, human304 and 9 others
@Xangsane
@optimisticzoomer
@maxilofailo
@human304
@traveler

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo and traveler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist, mike21, klip11 and 5 others
shouldve asked her for a bj and left
thats what chad wouldve done plus its high t

brah u are ready to black these 18 year old white female

imagine the money u make after

make an onlyfans then white brah sub to it to see black man in action

• +1
Reactions: klip11
After work, I went to get a massage. The masseuse was this 22 year old middle eastern girl with a perfect body. All I had on was a towel and while she was massaging me, my dick got hard. My BBC came alive.

I know she could see it through the towel. She also commented on how gymmaxxed I am and she said I was cute. I asked her to massage my chest and she did, even though she claimed that was her first time doing that for a client.

Tbh, if I was alone with her, like in a hotel, I would have bent her over and used every one of her holes.

Why didn’t you ask for her number and shit to link her ltr8

tales from bbccel#3271

• JFL
Post ur dick size on my profile

Didn't know you were such an old dude.

faglet is speaking everyone ignore this guy
dont interact with this schizoid
You sure are a mean little man, aren't ya? Boy I oughtta.......If we were in highschool together your asshole would surely be getting well acquainted with the ends of broomstick handles in the janitor's closet. That's how I dealt with angry little nerds like yourself.

You sure are a mean little man, aren't ya? Boy I oughtta.......If we were in highschool together your asshole would surely be getting well acquainted with the ends of broomstick handles in the janitor's closet. That's how I dealt with angry little nerds like yourself.
first of all take care of ur kids oldcel
secondly if we were in highschool i would laugh at you every chance i get

first of all take care of ur kids oldcel
secondly if we were in highschool i would laugh at you every chance i get
Take care of my kids? What do you think I'm trying to do here boy? Gotta set ya straight. Can't have you talking all that smack to people online.

Anyways, highschool was much more violent when daddy went there. Folks like yourself didn't do too much laughing.

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Take care of my kids? What do you think I'm trying to do here boy? Gotta set ya straight. Can't have you talking all that smack to people online.

Anyways, highschool was much more violent when daddy went there. Folks like yourself didn't do too much laughing.
Oh brother
Just rope man
Argueing with me is not worth the ropefeul
Now log off and give ur son a shower and feed him
hes waiting for u

Oh brother
Just rope man
Argueing with me is not worth the ropefeul
Now log off and give ur son a shower and feed him
hes waiting for u

• JFL