Got a vision/message from Aajonus Vonderplanitz himself

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
In my sleep today I got from a message from the one and only

He told me, "Hey, you're my top guy. Gatekeep the raw primal diet. Don't let it become mainstream, just as you saw with the blackpill."
Now this is very true because recently I've been seeing WAY too many tiktoks about people eating raw meat. Like, a concerning amount, even tiktoks of aajonus and 2019 goatis videos. And this is the same way blackpill became mainstream btw. I'm gonna start posting way less about primal diet, and reporting all content I see of it online.

Also before any low vibrational grain slave starts challenging the idea that he really spoke to me go fuck yourself because my dreams are actually esoteric unlike yours and have predicted the future many times. Like just last week, I had a dream about meeting with an old friend I haven't spoken to in like, 10 years since I was a kid. And the same exact day after waking up he messaged me on social media out of nowhere. Many such instances

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: say∅, NoReedemingFeature, Debetro and 10 others
Yes start gatekeeping

• +1
Reactions: Coeus, Never Get Up, Acion and 4 others
Tiktok ruins everything

• +1
Reactions: Coeus, Acion, StarvedEpi and 3 others
@Jova @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Jova
@Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Jova
99% of people will continue to eat carbohydrates no matter how many times you tell them humans are obligate hyper carnivores

Less competition for me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Coeus and slavicpsycho
I love gatekeeping

Once the tik tok audience finds something they burn it to the ground and make it insufferable

Saw some girl on tik tok start posting her eating raw meat with "based" right wing music in the background to appeal to her "save europe" all male audience. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho