Got amogged by a Japanese twink the other day

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I was talking to this chick for a few minutes at a bar and seemed to be hitting it off with her (I complimented her looks, played with her hair, held her by the waist, etc. And she still stuck around/maintained the same positive energy) when she suddenly introduced me to her friends. I started talking to one of the guys who later turned out to be her bf, and out of nowhere he asked prying questions like “do you like her?” and it took me a while to realize what was going on since he kept making vague, quintessentially Japanese passive aggressive statements like “I like her, okay?” Instead of just saying that she was his gf. He had a smile on his face the whole time, but he definitely would’ve kicked my ass if he were american

When I finally caught on, the dude started talking to me like I was a retard—e.g. there was a soccer game playing on one of the TVs and he pointed at it and said “that’s soccer, okay? Not baseball. Soooooccer” in Japanese—and gave my ass a tap in an assertion of his dominance. I probably look cucky as hell if a guy with his phenotype could punk me like that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and BrettyBoy
You should’ve cucked him with dark triad bbc behavior instead you became a gook twink bitch boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1464
The Aokigahara Diaries.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
A bbc getting dominated by a Japanese twink

What a world we live in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBiceps, pisslord and 6 others
Your typical Japanese guy Test and NT-mogs the shit out of me. It’s not even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You should’ve snapped his neck and re-enacted the American soldiers raping Japanese women on his bitch lmao.

Bro just run rape game

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pisslord and BigBoy
I was talking to this chick for a few minutes at a bar and seemed to be hitting it off with her (I complimented her looks, played with her hair, held her by the waist, etc. And she still stuck around/maintained the same positive energy) when she suddenly introduced me to her friends. I started talking to one of the guys who later turned out to be her bf, and out of nowhere he asked prying questions like “do you like her?” and it took me a while to realize what was going on since he kept making vague, quintessentially Japanese passive aggressive statements like “I like her, okay?” Instead of just saying that she was his gf. He had a smile on his face the whole time, but he definitely would’ve kicked my ass if he were american

When I finally caught on, the dude started talking to me like I was a retard—e.g. there was a soccer game playing on one of the TVs and he pointed at it and said “that’s soccer, okay? Not baseball. Soooooccer” in Japanese—and gave my ass a tap in an assertion of his dominance. I probably look cucky as hell if a guy with his phenotype could punk me like that
cwinge

Japanese women won't be up front if they don't enjoy you. The way to tell if they're interested is through their body language, but you're socially stupid so you can't tell.

bbc can't find his home
gookwhore don't let me in
seppuku on Mt Fuji

I’ll make this work somehow. my life isn’t worth living if I can’t fuck Japanese women
Japanese women won't be up front if they don't enjoy you. The way to tell if they're interested is through their body language, but you're socially stupid so you can't tell.

so i basically have to be a mentalcel and assume the worst at all times unless she grabs my dick

Last edited:
Because he is Japanease

• +1
Reactions: LeftPegged
I’ll make this work somehow. my life isn’t worth living if I can’t fuck Japanese women

so i basically have to be a mentalcel and assume the worst at all times unless she grabs my dick
no, the problem is i dont think you know how to successfully interact with ppl. your extensive past history shows this. its not that youre ugly, you have bad social skills.

no, the problem is i dont think you know how to successfully interact with ppl. your extensive past history shows this. its not that youre ugly, you have bad social skills.

It only seems that way because women are repulsed by me and never give me anything to work with

Last edited:
Japanese aren’t really that receptive to black guys I’m afraid to say. It sucks having a thing for asians if you’re black, but the Japs really are a racist bunch, there’s no denying. Maybe an American Jap might take you, but a bona fide Jap in Japan, slim to no chance buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You should’ve snapped his neck and re-enacted the American soldiers raping Japanese women on his bitch lmao.
American soldiers weren't known as much of a rapists though. Japanese and soviets were the rapists. Soviets especially raped every woman in berlin they could find, from children to 80 year old grandmothers.

Japanese aren’t really that receptive to black guys I’m afraid to say. It sucks having a thing for asians if you’re black, but the Japs really are a racist bunch, there’s no denying. Maybe an American Jap might take you, but a bona fide Jap in Japan, slim to no chance buddy boyo.

I have no interest in westernized asians, lol. I want to fuck pale, demure, long skirt wearing Japanese foids who’re closeted sluts

Last edited: